Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 19/10/2021

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    maybe a detailed bug report is needed to show that detailed bug reports are not being seen (or being ignored) by the developers.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotugo View Post
    maybe a detailed bug report is needed to show that detailed bug reports are not being seen (or being ignored) by the developers.
    Having one dedicated thread for an issue where players can report it is the best way to do it, simply because anyone can see the thread and submit their report. It is also easier for me/you as I can share updates on the issue and everyone involved can see it in one place. Based on the reports, the developer team can collect data from a wider range of accounts (who reported it) and find a solution. Reporting all over the forum, in different places, doesn't help.

This is why we separate the Feedback threads from Bug Reports threads.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    , the developer team can collect data from a wider range of accounts (who reported it) and find a solution. .
    Can't they just play the game for a few hours and collect the data ? Preferable before any update release .....
    Of course, if there are only 2 persons in dev team, this will mean to cut to half the coding power

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    If you guys ruined our last days before the event, can you at least release the dev diary today? So at least we have something to look at

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I can not play any Adventures,keeps crashing. When will this be fixed??!! It is not playebale

World
    Newfoundland
    Having one dedicated thread for an issue where players can report it is the best way to do it
    Nope, the best way to do it is to do what every single self respecting company out of the thousands out there does, which is employing people responsible for quality of the software before its delivered and causes an outrage.

World
    Sandycove
    Having one dedicated thread for an issue where players can report it is the best way to do it, simply because anyone can see the thread and submit their report. It is also easier for me/you as I can share updates on the issue and everyone involved can see it in one place. Based on the reports, the developer team can collect data from a wider range of accounts (who reported it) and find a solution. Reporting all over the forum, in different places, doesn't help.

This is why we separate the Feedback threads from Bug Reports threads.
    Oh dear, this was what I was afraid of. I see we have drifted into Non answers, did you read what you actually replied to?
    The point that is being raised ( yet again, and I mean over several YEARS ) Is why you have bug reports/threads for bugs/ feedback threads for both the Test server and live and yet appear to completely ignore what is being said? We don't understand how this can be happening... it simply does not make sense.
    How is it possible for bugs to be found and reported by players from test to get to live? This should not happen, there are no feasible reasons for this to happen, ok maybe once or twice, but hundreds of times. Is it no wonder those players making the effort to help your developers make a bug free game are getting the impression that they are being ignored and are wasting their time.
    Then when these bugs get to live you get pages of bug reports and negative feedback and you still plough on with your own agenda of game `improvements' and leave the MAJOR bugs effecting the game un-addressed. ( And no update information on those MAJOR bugs like you claim to be doing in the above statement ).
    To add insult to injury it takes 6 weeks to put an update together, again with little testing and addressing concerns from the bugs then found, let alone ignoring the hope of the players that the update will progress the MAJOR problems with the game. ( Where was that sharing of update information you say you want to do ? A change log after five weeks does not count as keeping players updated) And then Bugs reported and not, were thrown once again into live and made the game worse not better, requiring hot fixes which did nothing to improve anything and continue to break even more things!!!
    Let me make it simple for you. We are players, we want to play a game. You are game producers you get paid to make a game that players want to spend time with and maybe pay for that pleasure. It is not for the players to fix things you break, learn to program the game and put some bloody effort into it.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    LOVE TREE not working any more ((

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Edit: Removed due to being fed up
    Last edited by Niclin; 23.10.21 at 05:31.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Xivo View Post
    LOVE TREE not working any more ((
    Gr8 work on the update bb

btw u owe me 1k water, 500 flour and 20 manu's that wont get produced!

Quote Originally Posted by Niclin View Post
    Edit: Removed due to being fed up
    yup, done that several times myself now... this is a ridiculous state of affairs
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 25.10.21 at 13:42. Reason: double post

Reply to Thread