Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 19/10/2021

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Drood View Post
    Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition. It's actually fun, you should try writing a game like that ...
    Rather not.
    Milan

20th July 2021: TSO died with Unity. RIP.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I was ok with the unity update, I didn't do much in the game after that update but only keeping my island running and after the last update I cannot move to an adventure... I am getting an error

" an error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was: Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded."

cleared memory restart tried chrome explorer mozila all browsers give me the same error... and we start an event that you need to run adventures on Monday.

Great update.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Till today i was at least able to log in. Now all I get is an error saying "Server zone crashed. An error was detected on this zone. Please try again."

Any (hot) fix for that?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    As MpiMpas, I can't access to any addie, with the same message...

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MpiMpas View Post
    I was ok with the unity update, I didn't do much in the game after that update but only keeping my island running and after the last update I cannot move to an adventure... I am getting an error

" an error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was: Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded."

cleared memory restart tried chrome explorer mozila all browsers give me the same error... and we start an event that you need to run adventures on Monday.

Great update.
    Same here too. Unable to get to my adv

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I have just been locked out of my account. It happened while swapping buffs with a player from my guild, Suddenly I get the message "Server Zone crashed" and "An error was detected on this zone. Please try again".

When I try to start the game it gives me the same message as above.

The same thing happened to another guildie - Jcooper - this morning.

Please take care of this and fix it immediately. It is unacceptable to be locked out of my account because of your technical difficulties.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Just a funny bug: Settlers look the same when they walk to the storehouse and when they walk back.
    Maybe they are returning the stuff they were just delivering. Fishes, water, etc are brought back tot the houses.... ;-)

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    another maintenance b4 event start...

and what? u expect us to believe the game will suddenly be playable? even the most gullable players wont believe ur spin anymore traff

i cant wait till monday, rofl

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello everyone!

If you encounter any new issues (since the latest update), please report them in an existing thread here, or create a new one if the thread is not available.

We are investigating issues that many of you have reported after the update, so detailed reports will be very helpful.

I want to apologize for the inconvenience.

I clicked a link in another webpage that said to leave feedback here, and it opened a new tab that brought me here to leave my feedback. Now you want me to click another link that opens yet another webpage in yet another tab to search for a thread to report my bug that I have just posted here.

Where else should we report our bugs so you get your complaints in triplicate?

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello again.

Before the event, we will have additional game maintenance to deploy a hotfix that will focus on recent issues after yesterday's game update. We will publish the exact schedule soon.
    Or maybe just cancel the event ......

Reply to Thread