Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 19/10/2021

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I also have these mentioned bugs: can't visit adv and friends, love tree etc not working etc.

Although these new bugs are very unfortunate especially just before an event I have to say that my map loads faster now and also sending explorers and geos is faster so something was good in the update.

So credits to the dev team for the good stuff!

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Bravo, you can do worse

World
    Newfoundland
    When you think they cannot do worse, they come out with a surprise

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    They wil "fix"it don;t worry

Usually the "fix" is a post event mail with goodies that they think we missed out on and a cookie

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    When moving something from mail (e.g. found adventure and geologist findings) to home or star storage I get the message that storage is full - even for adventures!

How the f*** can star storage be full?

So put that on your list of things to ignore.

Useless t***s.
    Last edited by Kafka-; 22.10.21 at 08:00.

World
    Northisle
    Looks like the 'update' has gone horribly wrong - I would suggest two immediate actions:-

1. A very public apology - stick it up on the front page as you would any 'update news'

2. Roll back to the build before the last update. Whilst it had flaws, they were to some extent managable. Do so immediately, not next week or next 'update' day. This would actually be a positive action as a recognition that a serious failure has occurred and a 'remedy' applied.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    As above. The fact that the last two updates are by far the worst BB has ever inflicted upon those players still struggling to find some enjoyment in the game.
    Why is there no post on the main screen - Game has major issues that we have been made aware of because of the last update, and we have scheduled another hotfix for Monday.
    It is shit that we have to dig through forum posts to find any news. Other games are open and honest - they have top line messages up where issues have been discovered in an update and when the fix is being scheduled, so all players can see the the developers are aware of the new issue(s) and are working to fix it.
    And a fix on Monday - how much time does that give us to confirm that all the broken items needed before the event are fixed and give appropriate feedback? Guess - None - so where by 12:00 on Monday then the fix is applied and the event is running we all turn around and say these are still not working, you have already let the event be triggered. When is the fix going onto the test server? Today, Tomorrow? Sunday? And how do we feedback that event still cannot go ahead if there are still show stoppers present?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    With each update, new corruptions appear in the game. Instead of getting better, it gets worse. Do they want us to quit the game?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Igwok View Post
    Looks like the 'update' has gone horribly wrong - I would suggest two immediate actions:-

1. A very public apology - stick it up on the front page as you would any 'update news'

2. Roll back to the build before the last update. Whilst it had flaws, they were to some extent managable. Do so immediately, not next week or next 'update' day. This would actually be a positive action as a recognition that a serious failure has occurred and a 'remedy' applied.
    Lol You missed option three. Stick your fingers in your ears and go La la la la la la la very loud and carry on as before.

Now which one of the three is most likely?

Even the apologies are given are just empty words in my book , as a true apology means you have made a mistake, learnt from it and work to not repeat it .... Hmm why don't you reflect on that BB?

Mannerheim wrote:
    Now at this point why on earth are you asking players to leave any kind of reports or feedback when it's clear that you are constantly ignoring them.
    I think many of us would like an answer to this, but what is that I hear? La la la la la la in the distance
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Another big bug (I lost the numbering): Invitations sent to adventures are not received. If reloading the game, the invitations disapear. Re-sending them has no effect whatsoever.

Boy, the event will be fun as hell

Reply to Thread