Reply to Thread

Thread: coal deposit

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

coal deposit

Hi
    I have a quest to search for a Coal deposit , I have 3 cooking plants but no coal deposits , the search fails
    the reason being , or so it says , is that I have to many deposits .
    Can anyone please shed some light on the subject .

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Cooking plants are not related to coal deposits, you have 3 coal deposits in s6 and 3 in s7. You probably already searched/found all the 6 coal deposits thats why it tells you you have too many deposits. You could either build coal mines on top of the coal deposits and let them deplete(if you want to wait) or fastest way would be build the coal mine on top of coal deposit and instantly destroy it.
    Once one of the deposits is gone, u can start searching again

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    You need to clear top left sector of bandits and build a storehouse there - then you can find the coal deposits - some quests come before you have the needed level to complete them.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    It all depends how much effort u want to put into recruiting and suiciding to clear sectors- chances are u get quest and push hard to do it and level in the process

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    halv12:
    Thank you , your answer was the correct one for my situation.

Reply to Thread