Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: After Unity Update and hotfix 20.10.2021

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland

After Unity Update and hotfix 20.10.2021

So the newest update seems to have given us even more new bugs.

I have only played 30 minutes or so but it seems that love tree now does not work, it worked before the update. It just displays the hourglass turning but it never finishes. I have tried waiting 10 minutes and have tried many times now.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    cannot visit friends or adventures.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same here can't visit friends and adventures. Gonna be a slim event, no pfb possible and no refillers for farms lol

edit: I just tried again after clearing browser cache (edge) and I could visit an adventure.
    When trying to visit a friend right after I got a Java error message saying:

An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was: Uncaught RangeError. Maximum call stack size exceeded.

.. edit 2: after yet another game refresh (browser refresh) I was able to visit a friend too. So I guess sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
    Last edited by Niclin; 20.10.21 at 16:48.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Can barely play at the moment & I'm not one of the players with problems - usually ..............

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Moving to and from an adventure -

"Maximum call stack size exceeded"

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    i have same problem as niclin An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was: Uncaught RangeError. Maximum call stack size exceeded.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    For the "Uncaught RangeError. Maximum call stack size exceeded" error, this page (https://forum.unity.com/threads/rang...-webgl.332956/) suggests this solution (for the developers): "Had the error, try "Clean Build" to remove IL2CPP code cache. It fixed it for me."

Other suggestion is to clear browser cache, worked for some it seems but not for all but it is something we players can try. I tried in edge and was able to visit adventure after.
    Last edited by Niclin; 20.10.21 at 18:18.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Building upgrade icon "bouncing house" does not shown when upgrading, will appear after 20 seconds, sometimes. Random lock ups when closing a build or upgrade window. seems sloggish at times.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Usual incompetence from BB, should hardly be surprised that they manage to make things worse during updates! But hey they managed to reorder the troops in the population tab, time well spent Devs...... NOT, get your backsides in gear BB!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Hope you fix the Visiting as we need to be able to do that for the Halloween event !!!!

Closed Thread