Thread: Server zone crashed

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    get a 'server zone crash' message when trying to load the game

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Waiting fixed it for me... Might have been the love garden, that takes 12h to wear out...

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    It has been less than 12 hours since Love Garden was buffed and i was able to get back on, hell the love garden buffs are still running as i write this, no clue what happened but i certainly got booted seconds after doing the love garden.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ok... Officially annoying now.

Yesterday got this problem few hours before event started while I was doing basic event preparations... lost first day of the event, but it fixed itself 17h later with the server update check or whatever it was.

Now only few hours of playing the event I got it again. Home island locked again for 15h (assuming it fixes it again with the server update check) but only I wasn't even at my home island when it broke. I was at Arctic Explosion adventure...

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    was in middle of Adventure sending out forces when :
    'server zone crash' message
    tried client and web firefox and google and continue to get the same message....
    'server zone crash' message

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi guys, I'm having the same issue was kicked out of the game and now I can't log in, get "Server Zone crashed An error was detected on this zone. Please try again". I've been trying to get back in for 2 hours now and always get the same error... please fix it asap! Very annoying all this errors.
    Thanks & Regards

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    if u triggered a mass buff, u need to wait till it fades or pray they reset serve r with a maintenance to fix it

most likely the fading buff is the first one to be available

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I just got the server zone crash error after starting “Annoholics” on Tour quest.
    Last edited by MateriaNera; 26.10.21 at 12:05.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Love tree and footie pitch have stopped working today despite refresh and clearing all cache. I just get the hourglass and no buff!
    invites to coops need to be fixed also

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanks Qualan, didn't know that was an additional issue, good to know will not use love garden again. Does this issue also happens with Xmas Market and Tree Love zone buffs?
    Thanks & Regards

Reply to Thread