Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Server zone crashed

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well that's nice used a love garden buff and now I can't enter the game anymore on any browser. Cleared cache that isn't working. An error was detected on this zone. Nice start of the event, I had my hopes it would all be fixed, sadly it only broke more.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    The game stopped working soon after I used the love garden buff also ... now hoping I will be able to get back into the game after 12 hours elapsed and buff expires.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I managed to get into my game after event started but now it comes up with server zone crashed every time I try and load my game. Have cleared cache and tried on both edge and chrome, same problem.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    So looks like if u starting a buff theres chances u will get locked... i had a black vortex left for 1 hr and decided to remove it and place a new one and then i got locked

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    So anyone got a suggestion how to unlock?
    I assume my Love tree made my island crash but that's more than 6 hours ago and still no way to get in, buff running out isn't enough to fix it?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same issue here, no idea how to ge tin

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    This morning after event started i did my Love Garden and XMAS Market like always and they worked fine, now 12 hours later i wanted to refresh them, the XMAS market wouldn't work it just had a spinning hourglass but Love Garden did work, and then seconds later i got an error message and i cannot get back in.

So for me its 100% the love garden, considering the love garden and xmas market didn't work before the hotfix its easy to see where things went wrong

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Zone crashed again for me...was on nearly all day but now I am locked out again. Wonder how much of this event people can do if they keep getting locked out for hours and hours!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Still getting Zone Crashed waiting for Love Garden buff expiry is pointless

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am joining the club - Server zone crashed.

Reply to Thread