Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [Dev Diary] Halloween Event 2021

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Name: Horrific Halloween Bundle (not tradable, not giftable)
    Type: Bundle
    Price: 1x 18999 Gems (Limit: 1 per Player) | Halloween exclusive Bundle. Only available during Halloween

except it costs 21999 Gems in merchant and apparently I cannot buy one as I have reached the limit on the number I can purchase.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello everyone!

We know about the issues which appeared after today's hotfix, and the team is working to resolve them.

We will keep you updated.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Alina_Light View Post
    I thought there was supposed to be an update to fix the problems before the event started? Did it happen, because I'm not noticing any improvement.

And for the event, everything freezes as I click through the event quests, then it jumps around, freezes, jumps back up to the top of the quests list, and then closes itself.

The golem describes itself as "A ship from distant lands used for different weekly challenges."
    I've provided it with the purified water until its heart shows zero and crumbled, but there's no option to complete it.

If I have anything open (like the Golem or the star menu) and try to type in chat, it all jumps around, then freezes, then closes the open window so that I can type in chat.
    Yeh me to, I thought I would give it a go, it is my favorite event after all. What a farce. No golem, No calendar, No event tag in merchant or mayors house, could not cancel the weekly `failed' quest, loading took ages ( and I've not really had loading issues before ) multiple clicking to get anything to stick, deposits not showing, I couldn't even un-sleep some of my production buildings till the zone refresh caught up after about five minutes because the quest reminder wanted to alert me to every single new quest from the event ( and there are a lot of them open at once! idiots! ) .
    The event stuff sort of came back after I visited some one to drop off some buffs but not the golem before I had to log off.
    But OMG I see BB actually KNOW about these issues, and that is without pages and pages of specially formed bug reports, wow and on the same day as release, give the guy that actually turned on the game to check a pay rise. I know we got the `we'll keep you informed' qualification in the same post, and we all know what that means
    It takes a player to keep the game going on client, whilst a developer team at BB, with their own game, can only break and constantly ruin it, and it takes them six weeks to manage that....there are just no words to describe how bad you are at your job
    Last edited by Larili; 25.10.21 at 17:53.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ClarenceDuPont View Post
    launch window 11 days, event window 21 days.
    This is simple counting BB, c'mon.
    they are playing their own version of Pokemon, trying to catch all the possible bugs

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    First day of event, 2 hours of playing, here is feedback:

Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed! Zone refreshed!

You are welcome.
    Milan

20th July 2021: TSO died with Unity. RIP.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    cant seem to invite anyone to an adv its hard enough playing one now I send out the invites and they never get there

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    cant seem to invite anyone to an adv its hard enough playing one now I send out the invites and they never get there
    apparently they are aware of this

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Love tree worked yesterday, no worky today, just spinny spinny.

And shocker - xmas bakery broken from yesterday also.
    Last edited by ClarenceDuPont; 26.10.21 at 08:05.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ClarenceDuPont View Post
    Love tree worked yesterday, no worky today, just spinny spinny.

And shocker - xmas bakery broken from yesterday also.
    I have exactly the same problem that love tree and xmas bakery are not working. Not working with the unity version or the old client so seems to be a server issue.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    In the last upgrade to the system, the developers in their wisdom, decided to sort out the diamond buying area.
    They need to sort out the game first. Because people are not going to buy diamonds if they cant play the game properly.
    People are leaving this game in droves.
    I am just logging in each day, reading my emails then logging out.
    As the game is still unplayable.

Reply to Thread