Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: [Feedback] [Dev Diary] Halloween Event 2021

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    Best tone back expectations. Most events are last years event with adjusted loottables and/or adjusted bonus adventures and adjusted shop. None are hard "coding changes" What you want is fundamental rework on the events- which needs developer programming time rather than some simple adjustments- They will have other issues to work on
    You misunderstood me (my comment) Qualan, but never mind.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i was just pointing out the obvious\\We all rather have things differently but BB is in a min-max mode , minimum effort, max effect . So the events have been cookie cutter for a long time and when they make "new content" it usually is new rewards

Even there they struggle as we got valentine rewards added to other events cause they obviously didnt get em finished in time

So my comment was more: dont expect em to take the current gameplay into consideration as that will be too much effort for em to work it into the events. It would make sense to remove those quests but i gues it makes more sense for em not to spent any time on the design

Alas from BB's point of view that makes sense- unfortunately :P

Reply to Thread