Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [Dev Diary] Halloween Event 2021

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Our reward is the hope of a future ............ ....... oh ye of little faith .........

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Last edited by Amorp; 03.11.21 at 19:40.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    There is no place to put the pumpkin mansion....

(love)
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 16.11.21 at 13:28. Reason: double post

World
    Sandycove

I have had this for the past hour too. Lovely. Seems like cemeteries will run unbuffed overnight...
    Last edited by Areop-Enap; 10.11.21 at 23:28.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I'm getting more and more convinced that the game is killed intentionally. I see absolutely no improvements to all the issues and obstacles preventing me from enjoying this.
    Last edited by Nastynono; 13.11.21 at 18:23.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastynono View Post
    I'm getting more and more convinced that the game is killed intentionally. I see absolutely no improvements to all the issues and obstacles preventing me from enjoying this.
    nah, if they wanted to kill this intentionally, they will have pulled the plug by now. Been long enough to say it was a catastrophic fail if they wanted to go down that route

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastynono View Post
    While the current traincrash situation is frustrating to all of us that loves Settlers, saying something like this is completely ridiculous. Do you really think that BB have spend hundreds of thousands euros, possibly millions on first making a standalone client and then porting it to unity with the intention to make it so bad and then close the game?

If BB wanted to close Settlers Online they would just have done that when flash was removed from browsers. They would not have spent a lot of money on it trying to make it work on Unity.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    A long as game is mostly unplayable and really laggy/freezy, i would expect that during the events, there are no quests of doing co-op missions and/or they are not compulsory quests for completing quest chains. Now it is almost impossible to do any co-ops, so that means that i will not complete the event chains. if anyone visits my island, i will be logged off or game freezes. Very annoying.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by nebi View Post
    A long as game is mostly unplayable and really laggy/freezy, i would expect that during the events, there are no quests of doing co-op missions and/or they are not compulsory quests for completing quest chains. Now it is almost impossible to do any co-ops, so that means that i will not complete the event chains. if anyone visits my island, i will be logged off or game freezes. Very annoying.
    Best tone back expectations. Most events are last years event with adjusted loottables and/or adjusted bonus adventures and adjusted shop. None are hard "coding changes" What you want is fundamental rework on the events- which needs developer programming time rather than some simple adjustments- They will have other issues to work on

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    well it feels like you allways know better Qualan so were are the news ?

Reply to Thread