Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [Dev Diary] Halloween Event 2021

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] [Dev Diary] Halloween Event 2021

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the [Dev Diary] Halloween Event 2021

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    It's my favorite event of the year and so now I just feel depressed, knowing that I won't be able to participate in the way I usually would, struggling along on this Unity garbage. Well done to everyone who is playing "normally" on the client, if you've figured out how to do that. You'll have a great event.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I've tried several times to get the Client working without success but I gather it doesn't solve the latest bugs anyway.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    with client u need to go through the install and then find the latest client.swf file in the thread and replace the old one with that one, else it will not work

World
    Newfoundland
    Halloween is my favourite Event too and it looks as though ti won't be working properly, I'm a bit depressed too gone through all of settler 3 again, played settlers since first playing settler 1 on some console forgot what it was called something 600, I really like the settlers, I also really enjoy this browser one too. Let's hope things are sorted soon. I miss playing and managing my island.
    Everyone keep well, and cross fingers and toes for the game to be playable.
    Bye for now.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Game is not loading...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've always loved the events in this game, and Halloween is one of the best. But it's very hard to get excited about an event when the basic game mechanics are so damaged that even simple tasks like sending out explorers or collecting their mail can take forever, including one or more game crashes. And I'm dreading having to run adventures to try to keep the pumpkin patches going.

I got through the Anniversary event by doing as little as possible. I sent out explorers and ran the festival hall, but didn't do the quests. Not fun.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, BB - focus resources on making the game playable again. Most of us would gladly skip an event or two in order to have a game we can actually play and enjoy again.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Exciting part of the day...

Did not check addy by addy but besides the newly added split city in summer to the seasonal addys, looks like its once again the same addys.
    Judging by the way you guys handled the game last months, and seeing that you added more and more content, how do you imagine us to buy all the new things?
    You gave us more content but still the same double xp/loot? Would have expected a triple loot and double loot at least from your failures.

Pirate explorer... "obsessed with finding treasure and adventure" what adventure? the info you provided shows that hes obsessed with finding treasures... maybe u mean adventure as in map fragments. Also, what is that loot LMAO 2/4 plat swords?1/2 arquebuse?1/2 cannon? bunch of useless map fragments that we cant use coz u havent provided us coop/addys events in last months? the coins are fine i guess and with the chance of pfb/prem it looks like a worse scared explorer.
    Not sure if you guys mentioned, didn't see, is it a fast..slow explo?

Mummified geologist.. its basically a Thorough geo but finds 4x times bigger depos instead of 3x.. good job BB! finally released a good geo, chummy geo last year was a big failure.

Stone depot... uhh okay? the cost - too high... it can produce 3 things.. if u start lv 1 with one thing then u can upgrade it 2 more times to have all of them.. why description says then it can be upgraded 3 times?
    I can see the idea behind giving some love to granite/marble/stone masons and the grout factory.. but what is this joke XD 6 hours buff??? 12 hours buff??? and only 200% prod speed.... unless I am wrong and 200% prod speed is not just prod speed/3 (which pretty much counts as a buff with x3 output) then why are you releasing 6/12 hrs buffs when we had better lasting buffs for years, pretty much another failure.

Longboat storehouse... just give us upgradable event stores... its just another 40k storehouse same as dark roofed warehouse, just new design.

Pumpkin mansion- excited about this.. starts at 160 pop.. can it be upgraded with tokens tho? depending on this, it might be better than haunted mansion and probably best 2x2 besides wondrous.

Ghastly Halloween Bundle...

Unless I am blind, doesn't the picture of this bundle show an endless gold mine too? Need explanation about this.
    10k pumpkins... endless gold mine in the image but nothing about it in the description.
    Typical BB, the editors or whoever does this, just like with the valentines event, false advertisment.
    I was actually so hyped about this bundle but I guess it was too good to be true coming from a bunch of failures lmao.

Horrific+Terrorific bundles.. don't have to say much here, the name basically fits both of them.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Game loaded: No place for new event buildings.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Game is not loading. Stops at 40% progress.

Reply to Thread