Reply to Thread

Thread: Game crashes when you are trying to visit an adventure

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Game crashes when you are trying to visit an adventure

Finally got an adventure, I have been working on getting for more than a month. Started it. Sent my troops...
    But the game is broken, so when I try loading the "adventure island", the game crashes... EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

congratulations Blue Byte, on finally making this game 100% unplayable. It used to be only about 90% broken, but you have now completely destroyed it...

How do I go about getting a refund, for all the Gems I have purchased? That has now proven to be an utter waste of money?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    refund for all gems bought: good luck on that- best to write em off and not stress over it as it won't change the situation

World
    Newfoundland
    I had the same thing, I put my premium, fast travel and Scout Post on started the adventure sent my Generals and Quarter Masters, then of course went to join the adventure
    it wasn't possible Unity java script error, control f5 5 times but crashed each time. Explorers a bit faster to send out, but there are more game problems now.
    Let's hope all is sorted soon. Unity shouldn't have been released in this condition, Halloween Event looming and it's not going to be playable, unless there's a big surprise and most get's sorted.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    In addition to crashing, if you do eventually make it to the adventure island, it just zone-refreshes every 10-15 seconds. Each adventure takes 3x as long.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey BB_Trafffer : You didn't bother replying in this thread. You sent me a personal message.
    One that I could not reply to, because even BB's FORUM is useless....

However. You told me 1:1 in a direct message that the next update is scheduled for AUGUST.

Am I to understand, that this trainwreck of an UNPLAYABLE "game", will not be updated for 10 months?

Seriously?

How much do you hate going to work every day, knowing that your compagny is a bunch of amateurs, who will never get this game running again...

Can we please talk about how you can refund the money I have spent advancing in a game that no longer work?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello ThomasElbo.

This issue was known to us as it appeared after the last update. This is one of the reasons why we had a hotfix today - this should now be resolved.

I'm not sure when I sent you a direct message, but if it was about the August update, I think it was some time ago so it couldn't refer to this thread.

Please feel free to read our Terms of Sale, and reach our Support Team if you have any questions/issues.

In the future, please post in one of the existing threads, instead of creating a new thread about the same issue/concern.

Reply to Thread