Reply to Thread

Thread: Warehouse full?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Warehouse full?

Anytime I try to save goods etc from mail to star I get error for all goods warehouse full and all goods are lost. This includes Adventures found by explorers.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    nah, just a bug - dunno if it is only visual as i havent tested that one yet - i am still working through page 20 of the buglist and yours will be on page 376 or so

World
    Newfoundland
    I had that, bought a another large ware house have loads of warehouses and very large storage, still saying i was full, game just kept crashing, after the 6th complete freeze Unity java script error, I went of to sulk after a scout post, fast travel,was wasted as I couldn't join my adventure I'd started.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Only fails when I send goods to Star Menu...works when I send goods to warehouse.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I get this message quite often, not been able to check it as the message just refers to a unidentified item ID .

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    It's a bug. Storage will have space free, but it goes to star. Not sure if I lost anything yet.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    We're investigating this issue.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Well just lost several hundred pumpkins because not given option of star menu or warehouse. I guess each explorer loot must now be collected individually.
    Takes about 45 minutes to send them and now about 45 minutes to collect them...man this just get better and better.
    What is the point....nothing ever gets fixed.

Reply to Thread