Reply to Thread

Thread: Lucky find skill on geologists - having no luck

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle

Lucky find skill on geologists - having no luck

For more than a week ( since before last update ) I have been trying to find extra marble deposits with 'lucky find' skill - untill now no success.

Did someone find an extra deposits in October ?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    skills seem to have been affected by maintenance a week ago, I mentioned in bug section for example charming is finding large deposits but the speed increase is missing, the description of what skills were employed in finding the deposit no longer appears when you hover over the deposit. I also havent found a fast copper deposit for a week which of course could be a coincidence but I wouldnt be surprised if some of the skill upgrades have been nobbled, that said I have had a few stone stashes yipee, not worth breaking that I suppose lol. ofc all irrelevant atm as latest hotfix has nobbled me....amongst other things was suppose to address server zone init issue some were having ---I hope it worked for them, sadly now I'm getting it for first time, bye bye halloween

Reply to Thread