Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Observatory, Footie Field and Love Tree buffs Broken

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    We are aware of this and a fix is on the way, but the priority was on "locked zone" which was preventing some players from playing, and adventure invitations that also blocked progress and playing co-op adventures.
    All buildings that have a cooldown and have multiple of the same buildings are not honoring the correct cooldown time. When the hell is this going to get fixed? Maybe next Christmas?

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Maybe wait for an announcement on maintanance?
    Doesn't get fixed on the fly, ya know.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by copycat71 View Post
    Maybe wait for an announcement on maintanance?
    Doesn't get fixed on the fly, ya know.
    Yep I am aware it doesn't get fixed on the fly. Lately every time something gets "fixed" more features are broken. I guess we will see.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    rhetorical questions don't fly either alas, we all know the routine, need maintenance to implement fixes and they are few and far in between at the moment-

It will all depend how "difficult" an issue it is to fix, if it is a value that needs to be changed in code, it probably will make next maintenance- If it is more fundamental- we might be stuck with it forever and a day as a feature or "known issue" and only time will tell which one it will be

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    are you a BB QUALAN ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by damien762 View Post
    are you a BB QUALAN ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????
    No, but many questions here ignore the obvious answers and realities- I just point em out as flogging dead horses is as pointless as squeezing rocks for a glass of water

Obviously having the blatantly clear answers pointed out to you, annoys you a lot - It still doesn't make me a BB nor do i want to look at everything through a BB-negative perspective.

There is a lot of rage in here and in chats- maybe better to focus on things and goals that are realistic in the short term and let the long term take care of itself, No matter what we say here about BB, the game, devs or each other- it will not change a thing on BB's decision making. That is done by people who will just look at figures and budgets and such and in that big pile, the players interacting on this forum are just a very small minority. Just pop over to german forums and see how much more traffic goes through there and u know where/what playerbase will influence the decisions

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm a bit concerned that this hasn't been addressed in the list of fixes announced today.
    A lot of my production runs of the basis of accurate cool-downs and it's wasting a lot of my time and buffs at the moment trying to compensate for it. Before the event I basically shut down half my production as it was such a pain having to keep faffing around with it after I had it set up to run smoothly... After my pfb runs out I will do the same if it's not fixed.
    Not to mention not being able to use scout/obs etc.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmfuzzyfeeling View Post
    I'm a bit concerned that this hasn't been addressed in the list of fixes announced today.
    A lot of my production runs of the basis of accurate cool-downs and it's wasting a lot of my time and buffs at the moment trying to compensate for it. Before the event I basically shut down half my production as it was such a pain having to keep faffing around with it after I had it set up to run smoothly... After my pfb runs out I will do the same if it's not fixed.
    Not to mention not being able to use scout/obs etc.
    What fixes, todays post did not mention any fixes. It just listed some of the bugs.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    The listed items are in the new release on test

Spoiler - still runs horrible and looks horrible, didn't hang around to test those things when the core still sucks.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by DorotheusII View Post
    What fixes, todays post did not mention any fixes. It just listed some of the bugs.
    True. Very presumptious of me.

Reply to Thread