Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Observatory, Footie Field and Love Tree buffs Broken

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Observatory, Footie Field and Love Tree buffs Broken

I managed to at last get the footie field to work and then found that the love tree and observatory wouldn't!! They just put up the spinning timer and despite waiting nothing happens! I tried relogging clearing all caches it makes no difference.
    Without the love tree and observatory for this event it is a real penalty when they have been paid for with either gems and/or dedicated play to get them in the first place!
    Please get them fixed soon

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same problem here regarding the Love Tree. Haven't used the other 2 yet. Yesterday it worked fine but now nothing

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    The Love Tree, Footie Fields, Spring Park etc etc seem to be random on working, some of the guild find they work, others dont, then later in the day they start to work.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    My bakery didn't work after i posted my previous post. But later it did. But my obs and love tree still don't work.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Cooldown appears extended despite the clock saying otherwise, appears to not count one building so cooldown increases.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    same for me and some other members from my guild.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Wotaplonker View Post
    I managed to at last get the footie field to work and then found that the love tree and observatory wouldn't!! They just put up the spinning timer and despite waiting nothing happens! I tried relogging clearing all caches it makes no difference.
    Without the love tree and observatory for this event it is a real penalty when they have been paid for with either gems and/or dedicated play to get them in the first place!
    Please get them fixed soon
    Well after the hotfix nothing has changed they still don't work! Are the programmers taking us for idiots? Why can't you fix something that was working perfectly before the event???

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Wotaplonker View Post
    Well after the hotfix nothing has changed they still don't work! Are the programmers taking us for idiots? Why can't you fix something that was working perfectly before the event???
    We are aware of this and a fix is on the way, but the priority was on "locked zone" which was preventing some players from playing, and adventure invitations that also blocked progress and playing co-op adventures.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    The scouting post is also not working. I'm trying to activate strong combat intelligence but the timer keeps spinning and nothing is activated.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    We are aware of this and a fix is on the way, but the priority was on "locked zone" which was preventing some players from playing, and adventure invitations that also blocked progress and playing co-op adventures.
    How long distance is the fix traveling? is it bound to reach destination soon?

Reply to Thread