Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Halloween bundles appear to be locked if previously purchased.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    It looks to me as if they kept the limits from last year. Bundles I have bought during 2020 event are locked for me even if individual gens are not (I can still buy ygg alone, but not the Halloween General Bundle)

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    There is one bundle available for gems only containing buildings etc not available in the last Halloween. Should be available for pumpkins if it is new.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosejane View Post
    There is one bundle available for gems only containing buildings etc not available in the last Halloween. Should be available for pumpkins if it is new.
    Why?

If they chose to only make it available for gems, it is a choice they make. They have done so in other events as well- There is no rule that all items should be available for in game event collectibles etc - Would be a nice to have but they need to monitize stuff and this is one way to do it

Ofc buying gems atm in itself is a fools errand really with the state of the game, but that is a different discussion altogether

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosejane View Post
    Some bundles are for pumpkins, some for gems. That is perfectly OK and by design.

The point here is that some bundles available for pumpkins are locked for some players and they can't be purchased.
    It seems this is in case we had purchased same bundle during previous event. Please check and make them available. Otherwise there is not much things higher players can spend their pumpkins for.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    There are bundles for pumpkins locked, however, there are also bundles for gems locked also.
    I personally have the following locked:
    Pumpkin bundles: Eerie Booster Bundle, Halloween Generals Pack
    Gem Bundles: Horrific Halloween Bundle, Delicious Treat, Eerie Booster Bundle

Both Eerie bundles are locked (gems and pumpkins)

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Will the package issue be resolved prior to the end of the event? I would like to be able to budget the pumpkins.
    thank you
    Last edited by Graciethecat; 05.11.21 at 10:44.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Graciethecat View Post
    Will the package issue be resolved prior to the end of the event? I would like to be able to budget the pumpkins.
    thank you
    most likely not

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    By "general limits", presumably this includes bundles offered outside of the Halloween event, because the last Halloween event I played was back in 2015 and the Horrific Halloween bundle is locked to me.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    if one item in the bundle is locked to you due to reaching limit, the whole bundle gets locked - normally they adjust the max so u can buy the bundles, but they forgot here and looks like they might leave it this way as a new feature

Reply to Thread