Closed Thread

Thread: 100% faster mining disappering

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Unhappy 100% faster mining disappering

Hi

I did several tests in last days and it happen regularly .

When your geologist search for deposit, it can find resource which can be mined 100% time faster.
    Such deposits even with other buffs/advantages are mark with a gold wreath.
    First issue - this disappears from deposits after some time, so you do not know if deposit has any advantages.
    Second issue - even if you build mine over resource with a golden wreath, it will start working as should (for example shortened production time), but after some time wreath is gone and it returns to slow mining.

Personally I focus on fast gold mining, I build only mines on fast resources, but I found out there is less such resources ( there are no wretch - even I use gold-hearted geologist - which should find deposits with advantages - so always with wretch) and also I did focus on it, evening new mine was mining one round in 6mins and in the morning it was 12 mins (and wretch gone)

I think it happen to all type of mines.

Also I have some mines where I stop production - those stop mines reports still fast mining. And now I'm really afraid to start them.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Noticed similar thing ........... fast mining just don't work right.

World
    Newfoundland
    Yes i confirm it disappears...
    as per https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...ining-deposits i thought the geologist doesn't not find the faster mining mine, but i noticed it was fast mining, then after some hours it disappeared.
    The mine indicates times that are not "faster".
    But I must say that mines found in the past keeps the buff forever, also on mines constructed on it and stopped.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is a known issue, and since we already have a topic about it, I will close this one.

The development team is working on a fix.

Closed Thread