Closed Thread

Thread: Cooldown issues

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Cooldown issues

I've seen this discussed frequently in chat but not seen it addressed by BB yet.
    Since the last hotfix, buildings with cooldown are taking too long - it is extended as though there was one fewer building. So for example I have 3 love trees and it should take 40 hours for cooldown but it's taking 60.
    It's affecting love tree, xmas market, observatory, concert hall, xmas bakery etc. It's disappointing not being able to use them properly and it puts everything out of sync.
    I've seen loads of people trying to use them and assuming they are broken, so not getting any benefit from them at all.

Can you confirm that you are aware of this and are going to fix it?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    They ve been told for days about this yet they havent even posted something on the homepage about such a critical/popular issue or at least answer on forums

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I got 2 love trees. Instead of 2.5 days cooldown it is now 5 days. Missing out on a lot of pumpkins this way since my level 3 love tree covers all 9 pump cems.

Edit:

21 days / 2.5 days = 8 cycles + 1 when the event starts (the 0 in math) = 9 cycles

1 noble pump cem is 40 min per cycle = 9 productions per 6 hours of level 3 love tree buff - 1 because of walking and it may be some time into a production cycle when buff starts, so 8 cycles per noble pump cem

1 level 3 love tree buffed pump cem production is 22 pumpkins when pfb'ed (and I have that).

so 3 noble pump cems 3 * 22 * 8 * 9 = 4752 pumpkins if love tree was working correct. Loosing half is 2376 pumpins but it is less than that because I ofcourse use other buffs instead (stadium snack and bags of rainbow snow).

So yea it is not that bad but still. And ofcourse also loosing some pumpkins from common and small pump cems but not much I guess.

This ofcourse is not counting the 4th week of cooldown where if I'm not mistaken pump cems also still produces even if they can't be refilled anymore. So the number is actually higher + I could have miscalculated and that could go either way.

Just to be clear, I'm not looking for compensation.
    Last edited by Niclin; 31.10.21 at 13:46.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    I think Traffer said they know about that but did not include it in the last fix as they focused on game-breakers first.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I saw that - but I'm raising it here because my love tree etc were working and these problems appeared AFTER that fix
    Last edited by Warmfuzzyfeeling; 30.10.21 at 13:05. Reason: clarity

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    ALSO I think this is affecting buff producing buildings too such as chocolatier and snack stand when there are multiple buildings.
    I have 2 snack stands so a flying red settlers should take 5 hrs 30... it still says 5 hrs 30 but it is taking longer. Anyone else noticed this?

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    All buff buidlings now have a cooldown as if: All buildings minus one.
    Goes for all of them.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmfuzzyfeeling View Post
    ALSO I think this is affecting buff producing buildings too such as chocolatier and snack stand when there are multiple buildings.
    I haven't checked but I suspect the same.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Reported 26th and well discussed in chat

https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...e-buffs-Broken

Acknowledgement but no fix yet (shocker)

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    We already have a topic for this issue, so please feel free to share your feedback in the existing thread instead of creating a new one.

Closed Thread