Closed Thread

Thread: Zone and area buffs

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland

Zone and area buffs

Christmas Market; Football Pitch

These seem to share cool down. Whichever of the 2 I do first I am unable to do either of the other one. This is observed behaviour over several days to try to identify which are linked together.

For example: Today I did Pitch "Incitement". Christmas Market was last triggered 16hr 10 mins ago but I can't activate the buff. I know exactly when it was done, it is showing as off CD and it's CD is 10hr 30 mins so it should have been clear 5.5 hours ago but still won't activate

This means the current discussion re CD active but not showing on the client is not the cause in this instance.

I also can't do Observatory, not used that for several days. nor the Scouting Post. One area a buff a day? What's the point????
    Last edited by Torquemarda; 31.10.21 at 15:32.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I discovered the same pattern as well. If I use the Christmas market to buff my mines, then the love tree doesn't work and I get the spinning hourglass. Vise versa as well, use the Love tree first and the Christmas market doesn't work. I have tested this over the past few days. They really need to fix this, it's getting old quick.
    Last edited by Mindslayer; 31.10.21 at 16:00.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Just for reference, I am not experiencing this issue using the old client so it can only be an issue with the unity client and not the servers.

If I use them in the old client and then load the unity client then all the buffs still show correctly too.
    Last edited by Kotugo; 31.10.21 at 19:10.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    For my issue I have tested both (standalone client and unity in the browser)and they both exhibit the same pattern with the Love Tree and Christmas Market.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    There's already another thread addressing this issue.
    Cooldown Issue

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    ah that makes sense, i have a few of each building so losing one probably isn't making a big difference to the cooldown for me.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    We already have a topic for this issue, so please feel free to share your feedback in the existing thread instead of creating a new one.

Closed Thread