Reply to Thread

Thread: Turn off Hover Pop-ups during current troubles

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Turn off Hover Pop-ups during current troubles

I would love to see the hover pop-ups turned off for a while. I hard enough to deal with the game issues now but trying to send out geos or explorers
    thru 2 or 3 layers of slow lagging pop-ups is adding insult to injury. Same with building construction. Are they really used anyway? I NEVER use them...just a waste and maybe turning them off might improve performance.
    Just a thought.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Pop-ups should be switchedPop-ups should be switched off permanently

Pop-ups should be switched off permanently or otherwise positioned so that the do not cover the text below.
    Trying to send an explorer on the way does cover completely the time it is going to take, if by accident you have clicked on the prolonged time and then select long you can not see if this have happened.
    next message with pictures
    Last edited by katystrofe; 05.11.21 at 22:16.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Pop-ups should be switched off permanently

Pop-ups should be switched off permanently or otherwise positioned so that the do not cover the text below.
    Trying to send an explorer on the way does cover completely the time it is going to take, if by accident you have clicked on the prolonged time and then select long you can not see if this have happened.

pop-up of prolonged search

pop-up of long search with the prolonged time still selected

Pop-up of long search with the long time selected
    you can clearly NOT see the difference.

Only if you look very closely at the location where the time is located you can see something
    Last edited by katystrofe; 05.11.21 at 22:12.

Reply to Thread