Reply to Thread

Thread: Ghastly Halloween Bundle

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove

Ghastly Halloween Bundle

The mentioned bundle has an endless gold mine in the icon but there's actually no endless gold mine in it.
    For players that bought the bundle already, a ticket is enough for a refund?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    BB sleeping or what

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    probably, but do not get hopes up too much on a refund. The written description of the content of the bundle doesn't include the goldmine

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Yes but it shouldnt matter, the icon has gold mine in it and also in valentines event there was that bundle icon with iron endless mine which wasnt there compared to the previous year and then BB changed the icon or description

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    but it does matter- not in description= no refund

what they did in the past doesnt matter to BB- and to be honest, they have bigger issues to worry about than an icon on a bundle. Do no expect em to do so because you think they should

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    then why not have gem pit on every single bundle icon if it doesnt matter at all, its a scam, and if its not in description they just might have forgotten who knows? so people buy them coz who even put it in the icon if isnt gonna be in the bundle too?

Reply to Thread