Reply to Thread

Thread: Cant log in

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Cant log in

Anyone else experienced this?
    https://prnt.sc/1yvxp9w
    I got kicked out the game 3 hours ago and still unable to log in - client, browser neither. Cleared cache rebooted etc but no joy - second time in 3 days...

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes, happen to me twice in the last 48 hours. Log out, clear cache (as a precaution) and be patient. I was able to login again roughly 3-5 hours later. Some people are not so fortunate and must wait longer.

More information: https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...r-zone-crashed

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    sounds almost like that love garden bug- some buff bugging the zone and when it fades, the zone is available again

Be careful with buffs and try narrow it down and avoid the possible culprits

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Thank you all - 24 hours later and I am back in so definitely need patience
    I wasnt using any buff I havent before which has confused me but sounds like I need to avoid both love tree and love garden.... oh well

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    love tree works, love garden i am avoiding as it locked me out on day 1 of event and it is not worth trying it out again

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Have had alot of this issue over the past 2 weeks. Now i don't apply ANY zone buffs at all. It has helped me, I have only had 1 lockout in the past 4 days since I stopped using those dreaded buffs.
    So my advice would be don't apply any zone buffs for the duration of the event.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Well I avoided the usual ones, and used a weapons guide (again) today and now seems I am locked out once more... oh joy....

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    It was a guide that led to my lockout, I'm sure. Avoid them for the rest of the event.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    I used mining guides many times during this event so it must be a specific guide like he said maybe weapon guide only

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    possible but I have used weapon guide before too... who knows still stuck out

Reply to Thread