Reply to Thread

Thread: Expedition bugs

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Expedition bugs

I've only done PvP expeditions very recently (for Pathfinder quests) so I'm not quite sure how they are supposed to work. I am fairly sure these are bugs:

1. The UI for swapping troop types does not appear.

2. Build up your Defences quest (Main questline; Your First Colony) does not complete.

I am able to take colonies by targetting camps with 1 or 2 types of enemy, & using a sac attack V's boss camps. I have reinforced colonies with buildings & troops, clicked all the various menu options to get into that mode, but the questline above does not complete. The part for claiming the colony has completed, & the claimed colonies seem to work as expected.

I know the PvP is not very popular, & I have been able to disable these from the Pathfinder questline, but I've searched & not been able to find records of these bugs. Obviously the main game bug fixing needs to take priority, but reporting this for future reference.

Technical info:
    Unity client on Mozilla Firefox (latest updates)
    Ryzen 1st gen CPU, 32GB RAM, Windows 10

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by badjabadjabadja View Post
    I've only done PvP expeditions very recently (for Pathfinder quests) so I'm not quite sure how they are supposed to work. I am fairly sure these are bugs:

1. The UI for swapping troop types does not appear.

2. Build up your Defences quest (Main questline; Your First Colony) does not complete.

I am able to take colonies by targetting camps with 1 or 2 types of enemy, & using a sac attack V's boss camps. I have reinforced colonies with buildings & troops, clicked all the various menu options to get into that mode, but the questline above does not complete. The part for claiming the colony has completed, & the claimed colonies seem to work as expected.

I know the PvP is not very popular, & I have been able to disable these from the Pathfinder questline, but I've searched & not been able to find records of these bugs. Obviously the main game bug fixing needs to take priority, but reporting this for future reference.

Technical info:
    Unity client on Mozilla Firefox (latest updates)
    Ryzen 1st gen CPU, 32GB RAM, Windows 10
    Well lets start with the main issue:

PVP doesnt work in unity- it is well known and long listed.

Work around for pathfinder, hit the cogwheel and disable pvp quests, from the next pathfinder cycle on they will no longer appear

unofficial second workaround: Use old client, pvp works in that - but as bb states: it is not supported etc etc :P

Reply to Thread