Reply to Thread

Thread: What has happened to WIKI?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

What has happened to WIKI?

A couple of days ago I was looking at going on adventure Ali Baba the Young Woodcutter, when I tried to access Wiki for the grid to get the: "Boris & Older Gemini" Option there were just 6 options, mostly more expensive (in Troops). Anybody know what happened?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    worked fine for me, i get a ton of guides showing. I did see in chat some people having issues with wiki which seemed to be temporary

So either they did something to servers or to addressing and it affects people differently or they just have glitches that resolve themselves after a little while

But looks like they are still about and havent changed the data on servers

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanks

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    There is no point complaining about wiki issues here, as the Wiki is managed by players and is not BB.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by DorotheusII View Post
    There is no point complaining about wiki issues here, as the Wiki is managed by players and is not BB.
    How about players helping players Doro? Don't be harsh. Wiki is part of our game, many of us use it. Why not ask here?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    there is no real other place to ask either

And there is a point, the wiki maintenance team are players as well so will from time to time look at these forums

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    there is no real other place to ask either

And there is a point, the wiki maintenance team are players as well so will from time to time look at these forums
    The Wiki producers play on the Polish servers, which means they will be looking on the Polish forums not these EU forums.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i look at german forums and US forums as well, i dont play on those

it isnt like this is exlusively for Eu-english players only.

Our good friends the client fixing crew also post here- AFAIK they dont play on these servers either

Reply to Thread