Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] An update from the “The Settlers Online” Team

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    aaaaah, whatever .......... deleted
    Last edited by Norton_C; 25.11.21 at 21:54.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    New longboat storehouse adds storageroom but none walks to it. Grout tribute runs but doesnt adds grout anywhere. If BB hasnt got this reports before during event.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    what I really would like to see are more types of hired soldiers, why have them in the game if only the soldier and recruits are used? I really hope they come someday, also I still hope you dear devs add the color scheme from the end of the world adventure as island skin option, I hope this for over 10 years now, I even want to pay for this to come into this game

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    what about cooldown issue?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    I was going to give a list of the things not on your list, but I can't be bothered - told you about them many times already.
    As long as I can still use the client hack, I'll keep playing - it's not good enough to play without it.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please make the ending of zone refresh and generals switching the big priority. Those are the things that make it most frustrating.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kafka- View Post
    I was going to give a list of the things not on your list, but I can't be bothered - told you about them many times already.
    Rest assured that they know and the team is working on it.
    By now we all could be a spokesperson for BB as we all have received a thorough training in game development apologetic.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Folks, please always read carefully:

We wanted to assure you that our team is committed to fixing the issues you’ve reported on various platforms, including but not limited to:
    These are just examples. As I mentioned in the past, if you have reported an issue/bug you can be sure we are aware of it.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Im a new player, just starter about a month ago. I was going to leave after about a week but people kept promising that the issues were short term and were going to be fixed. Now I find out there really is no fix coming any time soon. If something isnt done soon, im moving on.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderNick View Post
    Im a new player, just starter about a month ago. I was going to leave after about a week but people kept promising that the issues were short term and were going to be fixed. Now I find out there really is no fix coming any time soon. If something isnt done soon, im moving on.
    Hang on, this is a brilliant game. It just has been on ICU life support for about last year. We are expecting full recovery at some point, but it may take a lot of patience.

Reply to Thread