Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Noble Bookbinder Tribute Achievement not registering - Ali Baba & the Third Thief

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Noble Bookbinder Tribute Achievement not registering - Ali Baba & the Third Thief

This achievement requires you to complete the adventure without using recruits or elite units. I completed it using instant kills after confirming that this was possible. However, upon completion the achievement remains incomplete. I have relogged several times and cleared my browser cache but to no avail. It's annoying to use a fair amount of instants fruitlessly.

Has anyone else had issues with achievements not updating?

Yorda1.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I've just had the same experience

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Someone else complained about this a couple of days ago (maybe 2 weeks or 10 days at the most), they did this adventure with instas plenty of times with no achievement, well, at least they were doing long letters for manu recipe so it wasn't as annoying, still, I think this bug is a lot bigger than just this one achievement, because I seemed to have failed Giant Battle achievement a month ago for similar reasons, and I hope this gets resolved in update before valentines event, because it's a pretty big deal to get bookbinder tribute!

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    is it now?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    did two achievements (dark priests and horseback), the former two times, and didn't receive rewards, so I also think it is a bigger issue.
    Schnocko

PS: filed a bug report in support form
    Last edited by Schnocko2; 20.01.22 at 13:49. Reason: additional information

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes there are some issues with various achievements, don;t think the playerbase has managed to work out any systematic reason/bug to it yet though

Only ones i have noticed were the timed achievements so far but i think i seen some with typoe x only or type x excluded achievements not registering either

The timer one might even be related to the adventurous bookbinder bug 0 or any other other building amount dependant timer bug but that is just speculation on my part

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I helped a player with Dark Priests, both of us used only soldiers and the only achievement awarded was the speed one. The achievements for not using certain troops were not awarded.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    yes- need to wait on a fix on that one, like so many other bugs

probably at least 6 months worth of waiting if they are all focussed on release of settlers (the new game) in march and post launch bugfixing frenzy

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Confirming - Horseback tribute achievement is also not working, I tried the addy twice.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    There are many achievements not registering, all have to do with either timers or troop types

Reply to Thread