Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change log 14/12/21

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    lol address mail bug that was minor annoyance, what about the damn zone refresh

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Wanna know if most of the lastest changes to timers on building are fixed or not among rest of issues there is in game are corrected in this update or new bugs are introduced?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    so I spent a gems for SP and Obs to get a cooldown I need. Now it doesn't work, and you won't fox this issue as I can see from the log. Is it a marketing trick: if you want a cooldown as you had, spend more gems and buy an extra building?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Cooldown?
    Zone refresh?
    Gen focus on advs?
    General suckiness?

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas my final event.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    i've no idea if the stated bug fixes work......it was taking so long to load and not drawing island, i gave up. So total failure at first point of "playing" really, making all the other bugs irrelevant

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Don't like the sound of the endless 1 page message list, bad enough already trying skip past a "buff-bombing".
    Sad to see quest log still not being addressed, it's crippling performance, turning even short letter quests into an ordeal.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

World
    Northisle
    I want to see fixed PVP game, we cant switch attack units.
    Kaze no koe....

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    PVP is somewhere at the back of the list- it works in client if u really intent on doing it

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please, don't forget to fix the Scared explorer as it was noticed through the Halloween event.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    they are not likely to fix anything between now and maintenance anymore unless it is already on their list- the package will be finalized and then maintenance will roll it out next week- dunno if any maintenance was already schedulled this week either- but they wont mess with the package on monday for sure

So if it is not in this deployment, you most likely have to wait till valentine event maintenance unless we are extremely lucky and get one in january

Reply to Thread