Thread: [Feedback] Change log 14/12/21

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    hahaha

or the voice of seasoned by disappointments - player :P

World
    Sandycove
    So any update on the change log situation? ( French server ) Are you `working on it' ? silly question I know, but it leads onto will it be fixed before rolling it out on these servers, delayed event launch or fixed `after' rolling it out on these servers? It would be nice to know before the end of the work day today and not left for us to find out tomorrow when we can't get in, just saying..
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hairyhowler View Post
    I lost a PFB after 2 days of being dropped on me. Will it get returned to the person who dropped it, as i have had zero response to the ticket i submitted to tech support?
    I sometimes get zero response also then I get an email saying ticket closed because support did not hear from me for 4 days

I find that kinda comical that we have to "drop them a line" to ask how our tickets are going on

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Long running problem with the ticketing system tigger, been several years now the system has been closing my tickets before support even respond, so have to create new ones quoting the old reference to reply with more info etc... which then also closes before response, and before you know it you're referring to 5 or 6 ticket numbers just so they can string the conversation together.

Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    So any update on the change log situation? ( French server ) Are you `working on it' ? silly question I know, but it leads onto will it be fixed before rolling it out on these servers, delayed event launch or fixed `after' rolling it out on these servers? It would be nice to know before the end of the work day today and not left for us to find out tomorrow when we can't get in, just saying..
    I wish,still can't get in, so better wish everyone a Merry Xmas now, and a Happy New Year.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 14.12.21 at 11:18. Reason: double post
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dear settlers,

today's maintenance will include more bug fixes.

CHANGES & IMPROVEMENTS

• Buff: Fixed an issue that prevented medipacks produced in the Sickbay from applying to defeated Generals
    • Buff: Fixed an issue that caused the effect of the A Handful of Balloons buff to be less potent than advertised
    • Building: The Balloon Market can be moved using the Move Building tool again
    • Building: Adjusted the Celebrative Lookout & Ghost Lantern to give out additional loot when more than 5 of them are placed on the home island, up to a limit of 10.
    • Building: Adjusted the Christmas Trees to give out additional loot when more than 5 of them are placed on the home island, up to a limit of 15.
    • Event: Fixed an issue that caused the remaining time of an event to be displayed incorrectly on login
    • Localisation: Fixed various localization issues shown as UnknownID
    • Mails: Replies to replies of guildmails are no longer sent to the entire guild
    • Mails: Collecting trade mails via collect all feature does no longer delete resources
    • Skills: Fixed an issue that caused Explorer skills and traits, which increase loot on treasure searches, to not function

We also extended the time of the maintenance until 15:00 CET.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 14.12.21 at 11:32.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad View Post
    Long running problem with the ticketing system tigger, been several years now the system has been closing my tickets before support even respond, so have to create new ones quoting the old reference to reply with more info etc... which then also closes before response, and before you know it you're referring to 5 or 6 ticket numbers just so they can string the conversation together.
    Don't open a new ticket. Open your email with a ticket confirmation link, click this link to open the ticket. Once you are there, submit a second post to update the ticket and leave it opened/active. Worked for me many times. And if the ticket is closed automatically as you mentioned you can reopen it the same way (add new comment) and it won't be closed again by the system. Anyway response time is very long... But the ticket will be in the queue.

@BB_Trafffer what about cooldown issue?
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 14.12.21 at 11:30. Reason: double post

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    We don't use the old support system anymore, the new support system technology is different now. So far, players who said their ticket was closed unanswered have found their answers in the Spam/Junk/Marketing folders. If you still can't find it, please share the TicketID with me, and I will look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggermama View Post
    I sometimes get zero response also then I get an email saying ticket closed because support did not hear from me for 4 days

I find that kinda comical that we have to "drop them a line" to ask how our tickets are going on
    Please see above.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    Dopn't worry, whatever it is that went wrong on the french update, will get sorted out with emergency maintenance - and hopefully not being first means it is fixed b4 they put it up here
    The FR instance will receive another update today and our version will also be updated with additional fixes (please see the changelog update).

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Dear settlers,

CHANGES & IMPROVEMENTS

• Building: Adjusted the Celebrative Lookout & Ghost Lantern to give out additional loot when more than 5 of them are placed on the home island, up to a limit of 10.
    • Building: Adjusted the Christmas Trees to give out additional loot when more than 5 of them are placed on the home island, up to a limit of 15.

Does this mean that the buildings bought (now or in future) that are above the limit does not give rewards ?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Dear settlers,

how unexpected

World
    Sandycove
    I wish,still can't get in, so better wish everyone a Merry Xmas now, and a Happy New Year.
    Thanks as always Nogbad, I guess the extended maintenance also answers my question, shame it wasn't deemed important enough for our CM to give us the heads up yesterday.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Reply to Thread