Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change log 14/12/21

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    The game is loading for 2 hours and I cant even get in..

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    @Traffer - is there any reason why the random Generals' behavior hasn't been fixed?

Given that before the last event you assured me in Global chat that it was top priority?

World
    Sandycove
    Hi,
    It would be nice if you fixed the select all - loot function in the mail window. Having to open each one individually is quite frustating and time consuming.

Happy holidays

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    The game does load .... is that an update?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    the game does not load.... with the update....

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    BB, why didn't you listen?
    Locked out with exactly the same behaviour that hit the French servers last week.
    First the incomplete "Anniversary Event" splash screen appears and halts the loading bar.
    After a long wait, the man bashing his computer appears slowly, not animated.
    Then over a long period of time, loads of the "unable to connect to server" popups fill the left of the screen, as the game loads a generic avatar with blank levels, achievements etc..., 28 licences and 0 of any other resource in top bar.
    unlike the French disaster, my friend list does appear though, for all the use that does.
    You've had a week's warning this update was broken, why the hell did you go ahead with it?
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Heya Trafffer. All my pumps are in. Did the update work/patch get implemented? Our ATG crew (what's left) are pretty close to walking away.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Locked out on Northisle as well, doesn't even get past the bizarre Anniversary Event splash screen, just sits there.
    Trying to close it, or use the browser refresh button leaves you stuck with "waiting for w02 g02" for ages until it tries to reload and again stick on the loading screen.

This is remarkably similar to the events of last year when you locked hundreds out of the game, did the devs cut n paste from that update instead of writing new code for the current version?

The Anniv Event can't have been cached on this computer, I wasn't even using it then, the faults are clearly at your end.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    And of course, also locked out on Sandycove too, unlike Northisle it does eventually get through to the generic avatar screen with correct friend list showing.

In the words of Sheldon Cooper, "I informed you thusly, I so informed you thusly".
    Going to try the client as a friend in French server found he could get in on that after Unity failed in last week's update.
    If that doesn't work, thanks a lot BB for cancelling Christmas with my TSO friends.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Tried client, despite following instructions to the letter, and using latest swf file from Sirris, no "Play with client" option.
    So, now locked out of all 5 servers, even after French ran an extra maintenance.
    Great work BB, 10 years and you treat us with contempt.

Just tried incognito mode to see if that could provide better results, and that won't even let me login now, looks like you've scripted the login to only work if cookies are available.
    Last edited by Nogbad; 15.12.21 at 05:23.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Reply to Thread