Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change log 14/12/21

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Check in mailbox
    Thank you! Saw the message now when scrolling down all the way to the bottom of the list. Somehow it was sent to me back in 1970!

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Everything starts up just fine, don't now what you all are doing. Client has latest swf and starts, portable updates itself.
    Quests for 50 Militia and 50Cav, building licences also work now.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I have the same issue as @Nogbad2 reported

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad View Post
    Tried client, despite following instructions to the letter, and using latest swf file from Sirris, no "Play with client" option.
    So, now locked out of all 5 servers, even after French ran an extra maintenance.
    Great work BB, 10 years and you treat us with contempt.

Just tried incognito mode to see if that could provide better results, and that won't even let me login now, looks like you've scripted the login to only work if cookies are available.
    If you are having issues with the client, its best to post in the client thread. If the "play with client" button is not appearing then you likely have an issue with the tampermonkey/greasemonkey part of the wiki guide since it's the browser rather than the client which adds that button.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Unable to log onto server - keep getting message - vertical messages filled whole screen - server connection lost. I play using unity.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello Settlers, I have some updates:

1. Login issue - We realize some of you are getting the Anniversary splash screen and are unable to load/play the game. The Dev team The team is currently investigating the issue. You can try clearing cookies, cache & DNS - it might help.
    2. Building Licenses - Some players still report missing building licenses. Make sure to look into your inbox as this is where you should find them. We are also investigating this.
    3. A bit too much ... Guild Licenses. As above, we did run a script that should provide you with the missing guild licenses, but unfortunately, some of you have been given too many - we are aware.

The team is working, and I will keep you updated.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland

another to take off the list of fixes

another to take off the list of fixes unknown ID has not been fixed

why is it not easy to grab an image from my computer and put into chat/thread, got to try and find somewhere to put my images before i can share the proof it is still broken

image links added

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...20000..&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...20000..&type=3
    Last edited by andi13; 15.12.21 at 14:09. Reason: image links added

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by andi13 View Post
    another to take off the list of fixes unknown ID has not been fixed

why is it not easy to grab an image from my computer and put into chat/thread, got to try and find somewhere to put my images before i can share the proof it is still broken
    I think you will find that it is because they use vbulletin,( vBulletin 4.2.5 is end of life and will not be receiving any future development. ( they are using 4.0.4 ) ) and they haven't enabled a plugin that allows that.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotugo View Post
    If you are having issues with the client, its best to post in the client thread. If the "play with client" button is not appearing then you likely have an issue with the tampermonkey/greasemonkey part of the wiki guide since it's the browser rather than the client which adds that button.
    No, this is updating what I tried to get round BB's latest mess up.
    Have posted on the client thread specifics about that, so currently cannot get into the game via Windoze on any of the 3 major browsers nor Edge, cannot get in via client as detailed on other thread, but have managed to get in via the beta client on a tiny mobile phone screen, toosmall to be a viable option but might lead to a workaround while we wait for BB to undo their mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello Settlers, I have some updates:

1. Login issue - We realize some of you are getting the Anniversary splash screen and are unable to load/play the game. The Dev team The team is currently investigating the issue. You can try clearing cookies, cache & DNS - it might help.
    2. Building Licenses - Some players still report missing building licenses. Make sure to look into your inbox as this is where you should find them. We are also investigating this.
    3. A bit too much ... Guild Licenses. As above, we did run a script that should provide you with the missing guild licenses, but unfortunately, some of you have been given too many - we are aware.

The team is working, and I will keep you updated.

We apologise for the inconvenience.
    They should have investigated when we first reported it broken a week ago.
    This update should not have gone ahead in such a sorry state, would be better to start a late Xmas event than have no game at all.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 16.12.21 at 13:36.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dear settlers,

Today's maintenance will include more bug fixes.

CHANGES & IMPROVEMENTS

• Loading: Fixed an issue that occurred when loading into the game upon login.
    • Event: Converted Halloween Event Resources.
    • Items: Removed excess Guild Licenses.

Reminder: this year's Christmas Event will start tomorrow (Friday), at 10:00 CET!

Reply to Thread