Reply to Thread

Thread: is this bb's final push?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle

is this bb's final push?

mail spammed with building licences... i dont think traff needed to give us a heads up about keeping an eye on mail over next few days. even tho it was weeks ago. thx bb i'm sure they'll come in handy at some point.

I'm sure i'm not the only 1 all set for thursday, explos sent out ready for return after event start, pfb's all sorted out, big adv rtf, etc... but wait, event is postponed for 24 hrs. not the end of the world, but instead of getting off to a gr8 start i'll send my slow explos out tomoz on short searches and have a meagre start to my event. my adv will have to wait till friday and erm, i dunno what my pfb partner will do. buff me tomoz or wait till friday? does he want me to buff him tomoz or wait till friday? it does put a downer on the whole thing tbh.

no need to push us out the door bb, u've opened it and we're getting so disheartened we'll eventually make our own way out!
    Last edited by vigabrand; 15.12.21 at 21:03.

Reply to Thread