Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Getting into the christmas spirit

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    You're not alone with this issue. I've been stuck myself with the Christmas Spirit appearing and disappearing the last couple of days. When it appears it won't let me complete it and when it disappears it won't let me start a new adventure as it registers that the Christmas spirit hasn't been completed and tells me to wait awhile before starting a new adventure. Can' move forward with the next part of the xmas challenge and can't complete the current challenge so stuck in limbo.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Tempted fate and tried Getting into the Christ Spirit again and I am stuck again not being able to move forward with more adventures. Ticket sent to Support.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Wait, they have started and they are looking at it as well as everything else. In 3 something they will solve it, maybe the next Christmas event, although it is not certain. Because after the end of this event they will design Valentine's Day irrelevant if they have not solved any of what they teach us, and what we mention they write in ......
    Last edited by Loukoulos; 03.01.22 at 08:47.

Reply to Thread