Reply to Thread

Thread: Igloo warehouse is bugged

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Thumbs down Igloo warehouse is bugged

Workers ignore the Igloo warehouse and move on to the next storehouse available. I attached a screenshot showing the path the workers will take to the next warehouse and ignore the igloo warehouse.
    Attached Images

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Its exactly the same problem as the last new storehouse (longboat), my settlers refuse to have anything to do with it.
    There is no point in any of these "new" stores unless they are to be fixed soon!

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Doesn't fit anywhere anyway. Just remove it, it's ugly in between the regular buildings.
    Last edited by copycat71; 20.12.21 at 10:17.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by copycat71 View Post
    Doesn't fit anywhere anyway. Just remove it, it's ugly in between the regular buildings.
    I don't mind where it is or how it looks. At least I am getting the bigger storage so it's doing some of its intended purpose.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    If you are after the most storage possible then igloo warehouse is not what you should buy

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorp View Post
    If you are after the most storage possible then igloo warehouse is not what you should buy
    If you are referring to Improved storehouses, I have a bunch already. Really just wanted bigger storage right where my standard storehouses were and the igloos fit that bill.
    Last edited by Mindslayer; 22.12.21 at 02:12.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i think both have the same issue, that they are mislabeled in the database (probably copied the wrong thing as the base for the longboat and igloo one) and so it has storage but no pathways will connect to em

As storehouses go, that is a big issue as long walking can increase your production times by a lot due to the (double) walking distance time - It should be a fairly easy fix when they get to the bottom of the bug list :P

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you for the reports. I forwarded this to our development team.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    The igloo storehouse has another bug : I can issue the MOVE command on it, and can select a move-to location. But the action never takes place. So, after a few seconds, the building footprint disappears, and all is back to the previous state.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    well, it is not much of a bug. Mostly that you can innitiate the action.

The fact that it can;t move is in line with all storehouses so cant really be seen as a bug. The fact that it innitiates the interface is, but as nothing happens, it is more an interface bug that can be moved somewhere to the bottom of the list as it has zero game impact

Reply to Thread