Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Wondrous Winter Residence (2021)

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Thank you for the reports. We're looking into it.

I'm sorry BB_Trafffer but 24h let alone 48h is more than long enough to look into in. Give us serious feedback how this will be resolved ASAP!
    Will there be a hotfix before event ends or will you send anyone 10500 grout and presents to proceed before event ends?
    The lack of feedback on this forum is really annoying.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    The problem per se is the level of decency of a company that offers a product to you
    Totally sums up the last 18 months from BB

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I didn't know there was a problem & have used presents & grout. I wonder if I'll be repaid ................

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Ohh holy c**p.
    Just discovered this, almost the hard way in-game. *suprised and scared*
    Wonder how long my WWR will stay at level 7. Untill some fix comes or correction on reward or forever ... 4500 present and 4500 grout is a seriously EXPENSIVE upgrade.

Wonder if we would need to send in a ticket (or several) to get this fixed or compensation.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by sk_setttler View Post
    I'm sorry BB_Trafffer but 24h let alone 48h is more than long enough to look into in. Give us serious feedback how this will be resolved ASAP!
    Will there be a hotfix before event ends or will you send anyone 10500 grout and presents to proceed before event ends?
    The lack of feedback on this forum is really annoying.
    You're joking right?
    This will be resolved AFTER the event. and you can upgrade it for the proper amount next year.
    The BB-way.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    not too bad, only 350 ish days wait- we seen slower fixes :P

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    What's the betting that they alter what is on dev diary and on shop description to fit with 4k cost?

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    What's the betting that they alter what is on dev diary and on shop description to fit with 4k cost?
    Event has been running for almost a week now withouts a word of warning in the dev diary.

They cant edit the shop descriptions without an game update as those are in the translation files so it would mean they would scam people for the whole duration of the event or might as well fix the values in the update.

It's probably hard/impossible for the support staff to fulfill resource requests as they can't know for sure if people will use the resources on upgrades. The excess present costs literally cover the costs of 3 ww residences and you would get "free" 10k grout on top of em.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    another bug comes with the Lead soldiers buff, it last only 6h, not 24 like stated

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    and I kinda bet, that paper buff will be 6h as well.

Reply to Thread