Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Wondrous Winter Residence (2021)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i fear traffer is telling his version of the truth, not his version of what he thinks

so it is easy to say : it is being investigated as long as he doesnt get a reply it is still under investigation

when he gets a reply, he will have to come with disappointing news (and probably knows that as well) so why hurry to get a reply :P

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Ive given up and bitten the bullet - all 3 are being upgraded at an obscene cost as I dont expect it to be resolved in time...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    i fear traffer is telling his version of the truth, not his version of what he thinks

so it is easy to say : it is being investigated as long as he doesnt get a reply it is still under investigation

when he gets a reply, he will have to come with disappointing news (and probably knows that as well) so why hurry to get a reply :P
    We all know by now that it is unlikely we get it resolved.
    What it lead to is that for every time they do stuff like this, they lose more and more of the respect we might have left for this bug producing company.

More and more players find something else to do.

We no longer believe a word of what they say - or have any trust in them being able to resolve anything - they are apparently all just "looking into it" - starring into the Abyss. I would not want the job Trafffer has - telling people nothing and making it sound credible must be hard in the long run.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Old_Bob View Post
    Ive given up and bitten the bullet - all 3 are being upgraded at an obscene cost as I dont expect it to be resolved in time...
    how long b4 we all follow ur example? oh well at least the problem will go away and bb can brush it under the carpet

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Try suggesting this to the devs Traffer:

We need to highlight two transcription errors on Christmas event items.

Firstly, the Wonderous Winter Residence level 7 to 8 upgrade is meant to be 4500 presents etc not 1000 as advertised

Secondly, the Lead soldiers buff is meant to last 6hrs not 24hrs as advertised.

These slipped through the system as the devs are working so hard to make improvements to the Unity system that we all want to see.

We have sent a small gift in the mail as some sort of compensation for the extra costs.

Then send everyone something of use, not presents as the event will be over by the time they sort it.
    Last edited by lordloocan; 05.01.22 at 14:30.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post

Then send everyone something of use, not presents as the event will be over by the time they sort it.
    Or why not just send a mail with 10.5k presents to everyone to upgrade the 3 wonderous res. That way it covers the difference between what it should be and what it is whilst they look into it. If people haven't bought the wonderous res then it's a bit of compensation for all the other hassle and would be good for new players that have joined during this.... umm.... difficult period.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    umm i think thats what i said lol

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    don;t forget the grout !!

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Tired of waiting with no information, not that I am surprised by the lack of it.

I have upgraded my three.

As Qualan says, the issue is grout as well as presents.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    People have short memories, if they ignore the issue then eventually people will move on and forget. Lets face it, this is part of a wider issue with current developer incompetence and lack of proper testing.

Reply to Thread