Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Wondrous Winter Residence (2021)

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinFlynt View Post
    Tired of waiting with no information, not that I am surprised by the lack of it.

I have upgraded my three.

As Qualan says, the issue is grout as well as presents.
    i guess u win bb. we'll all be following this example

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Thank you for the reports. We're looking into it.
    Can this please be fixed while we still have presents to pay with??

Patience is fast running out....:/

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Brillefjaes View Post
    Can this please be fixed while we still have presents to pay with??

Patience is fast running out....:/
    They did not say anything about fixing - just that they will "look into it."
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotugo View Post
    .....Lets face it, this is part of a wider issue with current developer incompetence and lack of proper testing.
    Sadly Kotugo is right. This unity version was dire on the test server even with small islands and no huge stocks of resources. It should not have gone live when it did - many months of testing and redevelopment were clearly needed. If, as has been suggested, withdrawing the client was an economic decision then I suspect it will prove to be the more expensive option in the end. I doubt there is much revenue from gem sales lately, and in any case, fewer and fewer remaining players to buy them.

Thankfully the unofficial client workaround is still viable and eminently playable. Without it I would have given up some months ago; with it I will probably hang on until they either finally substantially improve the browser game or give up and turn out the lights for good.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    instead of having all this neverending moaning why not just let it as it is and just move on?

they could easily update it as an achievement of some sort when all the important things will get fixed (or not)

(every building has an unique code. they could easily filter out the accounts and whomever has them, an achievement could get coded to skip that level)

don't tell me all you masterminds are critical linked to 1k pop or smtg
    Last edited by JohnRo79; 06.01.22 at 20:56.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    john's made my mind up for me, its not worth making such a big deal out of this little mess.

i'm upgrading and if i lose out by it, it really doesn't matter

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    john's made my mind up for me, its not worth making such a big deal out of this little mess.

i'm upgrading and if i lose out by it, it really doesn't matter
    This reasoning is a big mistake

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    not really.

BB doesnt really care or believe enough will walk away from the game over this and in previous event they already showed they are reluctant to fix things during event

The only one that u will shortchage is yourself by postponing the lvl 8-12 upgrades with 1 year as u wont be able to upgrade em after event due to lack of presents to do so as they all get hidden and then converted

Doing it means you are out some grout and some gifts but most that worry about this issue can afford both of those - it might make things slightly more difficult on the grout part but that can be rectified if u apply yourself for a week or 2 in game/adventures and on the market

If it gets corrected - then you are out cheaper next year in upgrading, chances are by then u don;t care about the cost difference anyway

So if u can afford to buy 3 wonderous, most likely u can afford the cost of upgrading without making really hard choices like not buying a bundle or explorers or some general etc

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    I upgraded mine already. There won't be a fix within time anyway if they not bothered so far.

And I still got over 7000 presents left over and bought and upgraded everything so meh, of all the issues the game has can't be donkeyed with this one.

If you can't afford the upgrades shouldn't be getting them in the first place.

Is there some issue with the grout am not aware of too?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Same problem here... 9K gifts and grouts instead of 2K for 2 Wondrous, who will reimburse ?
    The list of bugs is starting to be endless and the least disturbing ones are about first !

Reply to Thread