Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Wondrous Winter Residence (2021)

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    coulda just told us this a cpl of weeks ago traff!

thx for ur help

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    coulda just told us this a cpl of weeks ago traff!

thx for ur help
    No, they needed time to cock-up that lame excuse.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by gekke-gerrit View Post
    no, they needed time to cock-up that lame excuse.
    lol

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    yea bull doodoo to be honest

very weak - so your despciptions were wrong on multiple written outings and only when u buy and upgrade do these mistakes surface and the only thing you do is say: this is how we intended it, tough if you are not a mindreader- scram and make do with what you got you ungrateful lot - do not expect us to make good on our mistakes whatsoever

Well gee- thanks BB

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Dear Settlers,

We heard your comments about the upgrade costs of the winter residence.
    The upgrade costs of 4500 presents and 4500 grout for the Winter residence are balanced as intended for this event. However we read all your feedback and will take this info into account for the re-balancing of the next event.

Kind regards,
    Your "The Settlers Online" Team
    Wow could have just said that right at the start not right at the end. Feel sorry for Trafffer having to pass the rubbish on. It just shows BB have lost interest in game, developers get Xmas event up then turned off and moved to other project so didn't even review until yesterday or today, only back to make next event with even more problems.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dear Settlers,

The upgrade costs of 4500 presents and 4500 grout for the Winter residence are balanced as intended for this event. However we read all your feedback and will take this info into account for the re-balancing of the next event.

Kind regards,
    I wanted to know when you write these ridiculous excuses you do not feel any shame?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    If ever there was a lame excuse prize, this one gets it. To put it bluntly. You robbed us, then came back and lied to our faces about it. How about we start a movement where we boycott your "Happy Hours"? Because I seem to see that this work normally as intended and without any problems or "features" from your end. Don't even get me started about the Uni from the 2017 event.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    i havent been, and wont be buying gems for a long while, not till this game is sorted

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dear Settlers,

Kind regards,
    It took you more than 3 weeks to come up with that answer ? - I am really not impressed. It is not a question of balance - it never was - we don't care about balance. If you go into a shop and are told that the car you want cost xx amount - then you go to pay for it - and now they tell you it cost 6 times as much. You say - that is not right we was told xx. Then the owner said - it is a question of balance. - Do you then leave the shop with the car happy and smiling ?

The problem would never have existed if the amounts in the dev diary had been the same as the one we had experienced - then everyone would have accepted it as it was, then people had bought the wondrous if they thought they could afford it, and most would not have bothered with the toy factory, we don't need another 6 hour buff for barracks

If you give a price stick to it. If you make a mistake - you have to stick to what you promised - even if it in your mind, does not balance.

Right now there is no balance - people really don't play the game any more as before - they are waiting. no very patient any longer. You need to balance peoples trust in you . and that balance is gone now. People are waiting for you to fix the game so we can play again. You really need to stop stepping on your customers if you want them to start paying again.
    Last edited by Urd123; 12.01.22 at 19:04.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sounds to me like office politics has won over gameplay

As if the presents come out of their end of year bonus.

It is weak to "solve" the issue this way considering the playerbase is in no way responsible for this fubar and the blame for this problem is 100% at BB's doorstep

I would have bought and upgraded em regardless and i did, but for many a player this additional cost of crout and presents makes it unattractive for this event so they end up with a pretty crappy feeling from the xmas season in game

And all due to BB with not even a backhanded apology and no resolution for players that bought 3 residences and now find they can only afford to upgrade 1 instead of buying 2 and ugrading 2 (or worse.... )

Very very customer unfriendly and weak. We understand you have issues with the game and the coding, but to then decide to do nothing when you have another feckup is a bit too much really

This is turning me away from the game- I understand the things went wrong and there is no quick fix and kinda am willing to live with it but i can not really accept this. Players get penalized for your mistakes and kept in the dark till such time that no actions can really be taken anymore as the event has ended already and we are in deactivation stage (and refunding is not an option so they cant spent it on something else)

Reply to Thread