Reply to Thread

Thread: Prestigious Friend Buff

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Prestigious Friend Buff

How about a buff in future that allows us to use Prestigious Friend Buff on our own island, seems unfair to those of us Billy no mates or can't find a friend to swap with. Even if expensive it would be used.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    It's not called a 'Friend' buff for nothing.
    I know, i'm my own best friend too

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I want to support this suggestion.

PFB significantly changed economy and TO prices so many buildings are unprofitable without this buff. Also this buff became a "must-have" for events.

Previously I bought some of these for money/gems, got some as part of various bundles, also for money/gems. Now I already spent few hours and I have to spend more time in trade chat to find swap.

I understand why this buff is untradeable since it is usually bought for money/gems. But I don't see any reasons why it cannot be self applicable. It looks like now I'm just wasting time because somebody was thinking about friendship, ponies and rainbows and completely did not think about consequences for players game experience.
    Last edited by Stonks; 23.02.23 at 13:52.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    I see people in trade tab asking to swap PFB's all the time, your asking for a solution to a problem which don't exist.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Thought Mis twerk would have wanted these banned by now.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DorotheusII View Post
    I see people in trade tab asking to swap PFB's all the time, your asking for a solution to a problem which don't exist.
    Last time i wasted 4 hours and i had not found swap. One person in trade chat tired of my attempts to find swap and applied PFB for free. Even if you see people looking for PFB swap "all the time" = "every day" or "every few days", it doesn't mean that i'm able to meet these people in proper time.

The problem really exists, and for players it costs time and nerves, and for BB it costs players who can pay and who tired of that game experience.

Btw, i cannot cancel my current PFB in order to apply new, and that is also a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Thought Mis twerk would have wanted these banned by now.
    And it is reasonable. It PFB never exist in this game, prices in TO would not change, and all buildings would be still profitable. I'd like to see this game without PFB, even without simple buffs, without endless mines, etc, but i understand it will never happen, that's why i just suggest to change PFB restrictions.
    Last edited by Stonks; 03.03.23 at 16:42.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonks View Post
    Btw, i cannot cancel my current PFB in order to apply new, and that is also a problem.
    You don't need to cancel. If someone hits u with a pfb it will overwrite the current one.

I'm not bothered about profit. I dont use trade much and have everything I need, I do love PFB though. I get where these guys are coming from. Maybe a lesser buff, 10 or 12 days that a player can apply himself, for a few less star coins.

A lonely buff... I'd buy some of those.

Reply to Thread