Thread: northisle log in

Windy_Pants
    Same

No response from BB ?

Maybe Forum unreachable

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    This is also typical BB - would not take 5 minutes to create a quick post for the homepage - we are having some issues with the servers and will keep you posted, rather than going all quiet again. Does no one working around this game have any common sense, or at least some pride in the game - say there is a problem , say it is being looked at, say sorry for the current issues, and that they will do another post when more information becomes available. But no - its the treat people like shit again and say nothing. Well Done

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Same on all servers in all regions.
    Last edited by lordloocan; 29.12.21 at 21:39.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    BB keep us active. If You can't play, then You can try to log in few hours covered.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyGadget View Post
    This is also typical BB - would not take 5 minutes to create a quick post for the homepage - we are having some issues with the servers and will keep you posted, rather than going all quiet again. Does no one working around this game have any common sense, or at least some pride in the game - say there is a problem , say it is being looked at, say sorry for the current issues, and that they will do another post when more information becomes available. But no - its the treat people like shit again and say nothing. Well Done
    They don't have people working off-Europe hours. Except support people in India I suspect, who only work off-Europe hours. Neither who have much to do with either it seems. Just to make things interesting.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    so, could last out the evening then (GMT)

Skilled Student EdwardTheSlayer's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamone123 View Post
    If this goes on much longer I'm going to have to start talking to the wife !
    Apparently my wife has gone out, when did that happen?
    Is that Zone Refreshed yet?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    So this is BB's final nail in the coffin. Total breakdown in the middle of an event with no support? This is a fine example of how you take the most popular strategic game, and destroys it because they made it to complicated for new players to into. Instead of coming clean and end the game, they just make it almost impossible to play. And if it is right what Snowblizz is saying, no support but India, they really show that this game doesn't matter to them.....Sad

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    BLUE BUG THANK YOU FOR MISSING MY EXPLORERS SENDING OUT.
    at least 1000 presents in my mailbox before 10.00am CEST 30-12-2021 otherwise BB (ByeBye)

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    When I could not reach both server and forums as they were down I started to think that they finally pulled the plug, end of the year, and Trafffer just came to give us nostalgic last look on global ...... lol

But now I'm back in. Was away having dinner through the breakdown
    Last edited by Norton_C; 29.12.21 at 22:02.

Reply to Thread