Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    They better extend buffs and missions this is a joke

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Can't get Northisle to load.
    Starts a slow loading splash screen, then the man with the hammer appears saying "connection to server lost".
    Can see the generic avatar behind, and an empty box tothe right of screen, about the same size as an adventure window.
    Game then crashes out to a white page with "Http/1.1 Service Unavailable".
    Address bar by then has changed to "wo2bb01" , so pretty obvious which of your servers has broken.

Just came from a successful Newfoundland session, which although playing up badly with zone refreshes and laggy response, so it's not like the last time where your dodgy maintenance killed all 5 servers for me, so looks like server-side problem, not my browser or account.
    FYI,playing the Unity version, not client. If I get time, might try the mobile phone client just to maintain integrity of login bonus and calendar sequence, even if that works, too small a screen to be playable.
    Last edited by Nogbad2; 30.12.21 at 06:26.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Got kicked off the game last night and unable to get back on. Tried again this morning, goes straight to hammer man, shows a different avatar in the background with no resources at all. Working all day today so even if it does come back up, no presents for me as not able to get explorers out. I know technology can glitch sometimes but this is taking the mickey now

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I have same problem

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Same issue here; hammerman soon as it loads. been trying for a few hours and nothing changed!

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Update, just tried Northisle using client version on mobile phone, loading splash screen was faster but still ended up with the man with the hammer. So server is unavailable via Unity and client.
    Nog.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I take it we are all still completely in the dark?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    yep, after being kicked out of game & unable to connect to server yesterday, later in the evening the homepage was reachable. Still hammerman upon log-in. Still the same now. And indeed, no messages on homepage. Best nfo in this forum thread

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    i want some info , surely they must know by now , i really and getting to dislike BB even more each day

Reply to Thread