Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: northisle log in

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by king_g_ View Post
    If you search, problems at Ubisoft might explain why the game is collapsing:

[Staff are leaving Ubisoft in what's been dubbed "the great exodus" . . . . there's been a wave of resignation from the company over the past 18 months at all levels of the business.
    One dev even said that a Ubisoft co-worker got in touch with them recently to solve a problem with a game, primarily because "no one was still there who knew the system.
    Another former staffer said that Ubisoft's upper management had "constantly emphasized 'moving on' and 'looking forward' while ignoring the complaints, concerns and cries of their employees" and that "the company's reputation was too much to bear. It's legitimately embarrassing."]

According to reports, a lot of their most experienced devs for their biggest games have reportedly left. I would think that would have a knock on effect on other games as devs are moved around to shore up gaps. But that is just a guess on my part. We don't get much information as players.
    And so, a thousand piece jigsaw falls into place

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by General_hux View Post
    Thanks Traffer - FYI my explorers collect well over 3k presents a day, how will I be able to recover this? Also, will we need to spend gems to open windows that we have been unable to open because of this issue? Also, is that the reason for the 2nd happy hour in as many days?
    Happy Hours are programmed well in advance ( not verbatim but the last answer given by BB staffers )

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    still broken, are PFB and Premium days going to be extended, and given extra presents, 2000 lost per day

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlequin_1963 View Post
    Happy Hours are programmed well in advance ( not verbatim but the last answer given by BB staffers )
    Yep thats true, Imagine me as Columbo posing a rhetorical question

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    still nothing 20h later what a game

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    can any worlds log in at all, or is the whole thing broken?

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    US and German servers now working but not EU or French
    this was reported yesterday

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I've been trying to get past "connection issues" for 14 hours now, not happy, that's nearly a whole day off

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    German servers also have problems - dont get hammerman - but takes very long to load game and adventures.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    exactlly what I was thinking, and then the messed up (buffed) productions, I'm not happy

Reply to Thread