Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: northisle log in

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Hammerman still bashing away like a mad thing.

Then:

https://w02bb01.thesettlersonline.com/

Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

BB really are quite shit at sorting things out. They had plenty of time to prepare for this well before Flash died, and that was a year ago. I didn't think they could get any worse but they've proved me wrong.

Not being able login means we miss at least a day on the event calendar and all that entails.

I'm sending out 53 explorers once or twice a day and expect to gather c1800 presents a day, something I know BB won't compensate me for. Even if we do get compensated it will be with something paltry and pointless like half a dozen herbs or another useless buff that only makes sense if you're still on level 2.

I haven't bothered raising a ticket as that's also a complete waste of time.

I am more and more convinced that BB are two 11-year-old schoolboys who work on the coding when they get home from school, after doing their homework and before going to bed. Nothing's going to happen during the Christmas holidays until after they've gone back to school.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by noxidjkram View Post

Are you sure if that is the original problem noxi?
    I do not see this error; instead I get:
    # Result Protocol Host URL Body Caching Content-Type Process Comments Custom
    928 200 HTTPS www.thesettlersonline.com /en/api/user/uplay 87 store, no-cache, must-revalidate; Expires: Sun, 19 Nov 1978 05:00:00 GMT application/json msedge:2936
    and then a little later:
    # Result Protocol Host URL Body Caching Content-Type Process Comments Custom
    930 503 HTTPS w02bb01.thesettlersonline.com /settingsdefine1640855983000 62 no-cache,no-store msedge:2936
    Looks like the memory on the server is not functioning / accessible??

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello. We are aware of the connection issues. The technical team was informed yesterday and is working on the situation. We have no ETA.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello. We are aware of the connection issues. The technical team was informed yesterday and is working on the situation. We have no ETA.
    And half a day was not enough to make a post on the website or facebook?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by sjoerd111 View Post
    Are you sure if that is the original problem noxi?
    It is how the problem presents to me and some others. Your problem seems to present as more of a cache issue - perhaps once that is resolved, then you will hit the same problem I get.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    yea everything worked until 10.05am now its connection lost on both browser and client.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    me too

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    If you search, problems at Ubisoft might explain why the game is collapsing:

[Staff are leaving Ubisoft in what's been dubbed "the great exodus" . . . . there's been a wave of resignation from the company over the past 18 months at all levels of the business.
    One dev even said that a Ubisoft co-worker got in touch with them recently to solve a problem with a game, primarily because "no one was still there who knew the system.
    Another former staffer said that Ubisoft's upper management had "constantly emphasized 'moving on' and 'looking forward' while ignoring the complaints, concerns and cries of their employees" and that "the company's reputation was too much to bear. It's legitimately embarrassing."]

According to reports, a lot of their most experienced devs for their biggest games have reportedly left. I would think that would have a knock on effect on other games as devs are moved around to shore up gaps. But that is just a guess on my part. We don't get much information as players.
    Last edited by king_g_; 30.12.21 at 09:58.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Thanks Traffer - FYI my explorers collect well over 3k presents a day, how will I be able to recover this? Also, will we need to spend gems to open windows that we have been unable to open because of this issue? Also, is that the reason for the 2nd happy hour in as many days?

Reply to Thread