Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: northisle log in

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I was on earlier but the game booted me and then I couldn't get settlers page to load at all. Now I can log in but game comes up with connection to server is lost every time my game tries to load.

World
    Northisle
    Me too, just get hammer man when trying to get to main page. Connection to server is lost..... just like any technical support. ... Happy Hour . . . hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah
    Last edited by Blueyonder; 30.12.21 at 02:37.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    How fortunate that there is a happy hour running, so you can buy gems to replace the presents lost because you can't send out explorers. That Ubisoft, always thinking of the players.

Let's see now. They have managed to get US servers up and running, so we know they are aware of the problem and have a solution that has worked. So of course, home page has an alert to let us know what's going on and give an estimate of the time to get things going worldwide, right? hahahahahahahaha of course not.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Goodbye all , this seems to be the end , no news by now means the have pulled the plug , so i would like to say hello and goodbye to all the players from around the world , it has been a hoot , i hope you all have a great festive season and stay safe in 2022

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Hey, Is it only Northisle down? the other 2 seem to be running.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    i only have 1 account and this is it , so its over and out for me anyway

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    just adding my voice to the list - can't load the game, sometimes it almost loads but keep getting hammer man - a few more hours from now before they're awake in Germany so I guess I'll try again when it's morning here in Canada - have another glass of eggnog and good night

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I was able to stay logged in until now. Saw on global that the servers were down and if you wanted to stay in you couldnot log out or else you wouldnot be able to get back in. All was working fine except for the mail, everytime I tried to open it (e.g. when explorers came back) I got the pop-up 'connection to the server has failed'. I only had to wait for a while though and the game would continue as normal. I loggd out just now just to see if things were oke and fixed by now but no, it is as said: I couoldnot get back in. The game seems to load, but when the blue screen comes up, you almost immediately get 'connection ... failed'. I play using the old client, not the new one, and I am mostly satisfied. Hopefully this post has been somewhat helpfull.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Same problem. Connection to server is lost... More then 12 hour

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    same here

Reply to Thread