Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: game down

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Angry game down

the game is not loading. comes up with connection error, when clicked goes to https/1.1 service unavailable.

get it fixed. have attached the screenshots
    Attached Images

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Cao

it is not working from yesterday evening, it was reported on forum, many users created even bug report, but as usual, support does not respond at all.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Just sick and tired of all this trouble with the game. It used to be fun, but now it takes forever to get into the game, only to be told its off line. Why did we ever change to unity? Its anything but.

snuggles2021
    The game has been down all day for me, it is now 10.21pm here in Australia and still no game. I have read all the comments not just in but also in here but in the northisle log in problems. Unfortunately most people dont seem to realise that this IS BB's fault. They have said they were fixing things and they have said they were getting new servers....nothing happened and now this. What else would anyone expect from an incompetent crew of idiots.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    From what I can see the only server still down is Northisle. Managed to login to Newfoundland, Sandycove, French and US and a lot of Northisle players have made an account now on Ares - maybe the plan is to close down the servers one at a time so we self-migrate to other servers ending up all on one world.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    From what I can see the only server still down is Northisle. Managed to login to Newfoundland, Sandycove, French and US and a lot of Northisle players have made an account now on Ares - maybe the plan is to close down the servers one at a time so we self-migrate to other servers ending up all on one world.
    Conspiracy theories abound! I'd be happy if they just migrated my account... if only it were that simple!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I do not mind much about problems, sh*t happen all the time, hardware can break, some wrong action can corrupt database, hacker can delete data ... whatever those stuff happen.
    But how hard would be to put notification on web page, or on forum ... "we have XXXXXX proglems, will restore service ASAP, sorry"

World
    Northisle
    Good news a work experience student has arrived with a brand new copy of 'How to build a Computer Game for Beginners' and he is working hard to fix the problem.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    same problem here

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by CendaCZ View Post
    I do not mind much about problems, sh*t happen all the time, hardware can break, some wrong action can corrupt database, hacker can delete data ... whatever those stuff happen.
    But how hard would be to put notification on web page, or on forum ... "we have XXXXXX proglems, will restore service ASAP, sorry"
    Because by doing that they would be publicly admitting something is wrong. By not doing that they have managed to keep the mess that is Unity from being known to game bloggers etc

Meanwhile, come on you wasters, get Northisle server fixed. It is the green button.

Closed Thread