World
    Sandycove

Extra Trees, oil mills etc..

Just an idea

Instead of buying another
    Christmas tree (Christmas event)
    Ghost lantern (Halloween event)
    Celebrative lookout (anniversary event)

could these items be upgradable with event items so we can get the extra items etc. instead of having to find space for a dozen trees etc....
    we have so little spare space as it is for all the extra items like the snack stand, oil mill etc.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    +1

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    this was very intentional on their part, so i doubt they will change this

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    in recent years we've been given a lot more space which ppl have been crying out for. this is less than ideal when bb keep giving us extra buildings and some of em are pretty big. I deliberately don't buy more love trees, more xmas markets more binders, more concert halls, more... i;d rather suffer a longer cooldown, which at the moment is rated (i think, altho it could be even longer) at 100% like e1 else. another bug for ur long list bb!

Some of us have been here for 10 yrs now and we need to progress to keep any interest in the game. we cant progress if we don't have more space to use other than placing endless buff buildings.
    Last edited by vigabrand; 27.01.22 at 09:40.

Reply to Thread