Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Possible to attack with less than 20% losses?

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    It's really not.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Actually was able to get 1300 magic beanstalks in exchange for valentine's flowers (which I made a packet out of in general, wasn't planning to participate in the event), only to find out you can't use them in the market until you're level 43! So I used 650 gems, more than half of what I had...but now I'm stuck, no real way I can grow my economy any further without acquiring more building licenses (upgrading beyond level 3 is way too slow and expensive) - I assume you can get those on adventures? I'd happily buy them with coins if I could...

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Hmm, so I finished an adventure (despite a bug with the wrong general being sent back to the home island nearly robbing me of enough time). The combat sim was completely wrong for the losses on the boss, I lost far more than was suggested. And the rewards were...not impressive. Really all I want is building licenses at this point. Happy to pay good money with coins if someone can tell me how!

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    If you are a high enough level run the short letter quests from the Excelsior, each completed short letter chain rewards you 50 gems.

Until you are of a high enough level to buy licences with stalks the only way to obtain licences is to pay gems or wait for a event which lets you buy licences with event currency.

Start looking to replace your residences and built Noble residences with Noble residences from trade, Nobles from trade do not need a licence so you free up one licence for every one you replace.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Hmm, I have 6 strange idols quests in my star menu...the thought of doing that again 6 times just for less half of what I need for another 10 building licenses isn't too appealing! But I do have some buildings I'll probably never use for a while, guess I'll just have to destroy them for now.

Reply to Thread