Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Settlers Game Beta acceptance

World
    Sandycove

New Settlers Game Beta acceptance

Not sure where to put this, but I have been accepted to test the new Beta game. HOWEVER, I cant log in to my Ubisoft account due to the stupid 2nd step Authenticate where I should have saved 6x 6 digit codes (from about 3 years ago in my email....)

Have tried emaling Ubisoft for new codes, but no response...

I'm extremely eager to play the new version, but I fear I will have lost the Beta test date conrtol dates by then.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    come back bolly

World
    Sandycove
    Hi Tiff xxx

Well, just have to say, it's impossible trying to log on to the new game. It was a timed beta version, but how they got people to play with the login authentication rubbish is beyond me. Why make it so hard to test a game??? Good luck with that BB, I don't think I will bother if you make it that hard to join in.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I got invite - and though curious I am not sure I want to bother.
    I cant see myself supporting this company in the future. Why would the new game be any better when it comes to customer support and bug fixing?
    I cant see them continuing this mess when the new game is - maybe up and running - not sure I can see that.
    I am sure they will tell us that they have no plans closing this - and then it will be closed anyway- as they translate it to - "no plans - Yet"
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Logged into it for 10mins, fans wet mad, all 8 cores hit over 80C, logged off quick, not killing a gaming laptop for that.

Guildie was invited, cannot take part, they seem to have forgotten to add Ubi Connect option for Macs.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi,
    I have the Beta testing, think it's only for 4 days, I cannot say much as it's a closed Beta, I'm so sorry for you, I had the same problem, I too had to create an account as advised by BB, just for the online Settlers Game. my first account has all my Ubisoft games. As I am an avid Settler Game Fan, I will no doubt be buying this New Game when it is available the end of March. If I can afford to buy of course.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    € 60

and they said there is no NDO so u can talk about it and post videos and screenshots to your hearts content

The closed poart refers to invitation only part of it, not the information part

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    I got invited, logged in, played for maybe 20 mins, unplayable on my daytime PC that is i5 with 16gb (under spec but does many things well), I couldn't even get the first building built on tutorial. Moving, selecting, activating menus all unusable. Gave up. Think my 25 years of playing Settlers is coming to a close.

World
    Newfoundland
    Got it played it, got confused..
    got it, and got obliterated by random attacks..
    tried it again.. and got slain once again..

but loved it so.. pre-ordered it

Loved the graphics, detail..
    I think it plays better than online..
    Amy Safeunderdark
    A little magic goes a long way.

Amy's Rules of progress (TSO Forum )
    Amy's random quotes & Settlers related Art and images (TSO Forum )
    Amy's TOOLS:
    Forum image uploader New version online supporting more image types, even animated gif!
    Explained here (Forum link) --> PLease leave your comments and/or remarks here

TSO server status (outside link) New Version!

World
    Newfoundland
    Ty very much, I am past my sell by date and got it wrong as my Daughter quickly pointed out too. I have pre ordered the game to go with my settler collection.

Reply to Thread