Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Transferirng from Star to Mayor House goods disapear

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Transferirng from Star to Mayor House goods disapear

I had 437 Oil in inventory.. I added the overnight production of 700 from the Star menu and now I have 437 oil.
    This coupled with the messages about my storage being full every time I add the explorers goods. This was "being looked into"
    around the Halloween event but NOTHING has been addressed. How am I to upgrade my buildings if I cant get goods from star to inventory.
    Is this game really being worked on because nothing gets fixed but there are plenty of new issues.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Give it a minute, it will appear. refresh, log off for about 20 minutes... you know, the fun stuff.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Its been 2 days and countless restarts and reboots....nothing.
    Nothing from support

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by polarbarez View Post
    This coupled with the messages about my storage being full every time I add the explorers goods.
    That message is just a weird bug, it is optical, everytime you add goods to star menu in Unity (not client) you will get the message. This happens for all items, including adventures which always go straight to star menu

If you send explorer loot to your storehouse instead of star menu, you will still get these messages for all the buffs and adventures in the loot

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Did not mention this bug, as the main problem was "700 oil disappeared..."
    Visual bug has nothing to do with stuff disappearing.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    My friend had an Epic woodyard disappearing from star. Support told him he never had more than one, even though he did solve the quest chain and the one in merchant was locked. It happened just before the buggy maint that introduced the xmas event.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    My friend had an Epic woodyard disappearing from star. Support told him he never had more than one, even though he did solve the quest chain and the one in merchant was locked. It happened just before the buggy maint that introduced the xmas event.
    We can have only one Epic Woodyard

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Durin_d View Post
    you can buy a 2nd one for gems

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    see, thats how misunderstandings come into the world :P

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Durin_d View Post
    No - we can have 2. I have 2. As Qualan also said - you get one from quest and can buy one with beans in merchant. If that option is locked and you have solved the questline, then you should have 2. Support does not know their own game.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread