Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change log 09/02/22

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Ah great news, gens and zone refresh fixed, no... wait...

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    What about the issue with the achievements and tributes?

I can't get the achievement no matter what I do.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    The real issues that make it hardly possible to play an adventure are not addressed.
    I am, however, very impressed by: "Buildings: Fixed an issue that caused the buffs of the Toy Factory to have a wrong duration".
    Did not expect the duration to ever get fixed.
    Last edited by copycat71; 01.02.22 at 22:19.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    To be honest, i am fairly disappointed with the lack of reach/debt of the fixes. Most seem like fairly minor issues compared to the big ticket items that need adressing and a fair few of those looked like minor database fixes and running through code and changing it a bit to fix the weird timers etc

Don;t get me wrong, chasing these bugs can be time consuming, but i rather have the active window ninja changing to another general/explorer etc fixed than a cooldown timer.

I can;t really see a single big ticket bug fix in this maintenance and i have a feeling that the list of fixes has been "padded" by individually listing every effect/thing fixed which most likely will have been fixed by the same pass over the code as they seem to be very closely related to each other (it makes sense todo that but if you take the padding out, the list of fixes seems fairly short for the time between the 2 maintenance cycles- even with the padding, the list isn't very big )

World
    Northisle
    This all sounds great and is very welcome.

Now please can you fix the colonies which are completely broken, thanks very much.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    To be honest, i am fairly disappointed with the lack of reach/debt of the fixes. Most seem like fairly minor issues compared to the big ticket items that need adressing and a fair few of those looked like minor database fixes and running through code and changing it a bit to fix the weird timers etc

Don;t get me wrong, chasing these bugs can be time consuming, but i rather have the active window ninja changing to another general/explorer etc fixed than a cooldown timer.

I can;t really see a single big ticket bug fix in this maintenance and i have a feeling that the list of fixes has been "padded" by individually listing every effect/thing fixed which most likely will have been fixed by the same pass over the code as they seem to be very closely related to each other (it makes sense todo that but if you take the padding out, the list of fixes seems fairly short for the time between the 2 maintenance cycles- even with the padding, the list isn't very big )
    Pffft. That's my line. * twiddles thumbs
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    it is or should be the line for all of us :P

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    We are constantly working on solving the most "requested" issues, such as:

- Zone-Refresh
    - General Switching
    - Performance issues

We focus on these issues, but along the way, the team also fixes issues that are reported on a regular basis.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    So we better stop reporting those not-so-important bugs, so the focus stays on the ones that REALLY matter?!

Quote Originally Posted by Blueyonder View Post
    This all sounds great and is very welcome.

Now please can you fix the colonies which are completely broken, thanks very much.
    Or just remove them altogether. might be easier to do.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 02.02.22 at 14:56. Reason: double post

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    We are constantly working on solving the most "requested" issues, such as:

- Zone-Refresh
    - General Switching
    - Performance issues

We focus on these issues, but along the way, the team also fixes issues that are reported on a regular basis.

Sorry, but 6 months to fix the simple green light for friends online?

Reply to Thread